•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: The Asian Kung-Fu Generation Thread~
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
hmmmm. i dont think asian kung fu generation can perform live.................................................................................................

Like hell they can't.Re:Re: lives are the best.
Posted on: 2008/3/14 13:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
hmmmm. i dont think asian kung fu generation can perform live.................................................................................................

really???? I never heard them or seen them perform live...guess i have to check it out.
Posted on: 2008/3/14 17:01
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

really???? I never heard them or seen them perform live...guess i have to check it out.

ill promise that swear!.. im a fan of asian kung fu generation but they really cant... that is based on my observation.. ill give the link on youtube but first ill search for it again..... ehehehe
Posted on: 2008/3/15 11:15
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

ill promise that swear!.. im a fan of asian kung fu generation but they really cant... that is based on my observation.. ill give the link on youtube but first ill search for it again..... ehehehe

That will be great cuz I really dont like searching for vids that I cant find...
Posted on: 2008/3/15 11:16
  •  p0rong
      p0rong
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L dunno
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

AKFG is the best.. it's impossible that they can't perform
Posted on: 2008/3/24 17:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

p0rong wrote:
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

AKFG is the best.. it's impossible that they can't perform

But I have to remember...to each his own opinion.I still don't agree one bit though.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 1:31
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
you really can't judge until you see them live yourself or *maybe* if you actually a dvd of them preforming live =/ I used to think the pillows did crappy live performances but that was just bad sound quality on youtube XP I think asian kung fu generation is good live
Posted on: 2008/3/25 10:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
you really can't judge until you see them live yourself or *maybe* if you actually a dvd of them preforming live =/ I used to think the pillows did crappy live performances but that was just bad sound quality on youtube XP I think asian kung fu generation is good live

I own Eizo Sakushin Shu Vol.2 & Eizo Sakushin Shu Vol.3
What do you want the to do?Be like Due le Quartz or something?
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:44
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
ya, they are bad at live performances...
Posted on: 2008/3/28 19:14
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
hahahaha XD i can't find "blue train" for some reason....i've been scraping to find their albums and stuff since i've been sooo off track with them *smacks own self* @ _ @
Posted on: 2008/3/28 23:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>