Poster Thread
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: Utada and plastic surgery?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
i dont think hikaru undergo a plastic surgey even if her appearance had change very much since she's 15... but i hope she had undergo dental treatment.. ehehehhe

why dental treatment? do explain pls.

btw weezy i don't think maki ever gone under the knife, imho the pictures can be showing that she just lost weight, when she got older, i mean she looks so young in the pictures she got glasses on, and somewhat alot more mature in the others and thinner. some people's face change when they lose a lot of weight, a friend of mine is like that. especially the nose part.

but what if she really did a surgery? what would you feel about it?
Posted on: 2008/3/11 18:35
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
weezy, I guess Maki has done a treatment for her eyes? her eyes changed. And I think she just lose weight that's why she's sexy now.

And about the dental treatment for hikki, uhmmn, well, I guess she should undergo it. Her 2 front teeth is kinda bad. It hasn't changed, I noticed it on her MV of first love.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/11 19:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
weezy, I guess Maki has done a treatment for her eyes? her eyes changed. And I think she just lose weight that's why she's sexy now.

And about the dental treatment for hikki, uhmmn, well, I guess she should undergo it. Her 2 front teeth is kinda bad. It hasn't changed, I noticed it on her MV of first love.

Ive noticed that too....
Posted on: 2008/3/11 19:34
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
also in the UH live streaming, when she's singing, you can also notice that.

btw, weezy, yehey!!! GMA7's going to air Hana Kimi!! they're going to replace Hana Yori Dango II with Hana Kimi. I really jumped and scream when I heard .. "peach .. hikkuri kaeru ai .." and then I was like .. "OH MY GOD !!! I KNOW THAT SONG !! I REALLY KNOW THAT !!! " and then, there is the clip of Mizuki when she was welcomed to osaka gakuen. OH MY GOD !! I hope the dubbing isn't bad GMA7 always does bad dubbing that's what I hate about the shows that they dub.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/11 19:48
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
hana kimi was the coolest drama i ever seen and i guess maki did have treatment, and for hikki, she dont need anything to stay beautiful

Posted on: 2008/3/11 22:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

lumad wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
i dont think hikaru undergo a plastic surgey even if her appearance had change very much since she's 15... but i hope she had undergo dental treatment.. ehehehhe

why dental treatment? do explain pls.

btw weezy i don't think maki ever gone under the knife, imho the pictures can be showing that she just lost weight, when she got older, i mean she looks so young in the pictures she got glasses on, and somewhat alot more mature in the others and thinner. some people's face change when they lose a lot of weight, a friend of mine is like that. especially the nose part.

her teeth is not quite good lookin.. i know its not a big deal at other countries.... but here in my country you cant apply jobs if ur teeth was not permanent.. (meaning to say.. NATURAL"....) and u can have many discriminations uf ur teeth is not googd lookin... and besides she's an icon... she must have good looking teeth.....

bsta pangit ang sungki sungki! nkakailang tignan!
Posted on: 2008/3/12 0:50
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
tka... puro pinoy b tau d2? magtgalog n lang tau! nagnonosebleed ako eh!
Posted on: 2008/3/12 0:53
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

i don't think she should do a surgury on that

i think it makes her look really cute when she smiles
Posted on: 2008/3/12 0:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
Quote:

lumad wrote:

i will feel sad because you know i admire her beauty A LOT!!..and you know i don't like people who undergo plastic surgery ...

Posted on: 2008/3/12 4:07
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

Weezy wrote:
Quote:

lumad wrote:

i will feel sad because you know i admire her beauty A LOT!!..and you know i don't like people who undergo plastic surgery ...

we kinda share the same feeling weezy, but thats just the way it is, it is very important to look good in the industry that maki is in.

btw i think japanese people just don't mind dental flaws eg. your teeth are crooked or something, i think they find it cute, even i find it cute sometimes, its a cultural thing i think and i don't even see the flaw of Hikaru-san's teeth, well, thats just me i guest.

but i understand roovette, tol ganyan talaga sa pinas!

and also i think there's a rule here that the majority of conversations in the forums should be done in english. pero ok lang sa mga PM. tagalog kami mag-usap ni hunter lagi sa PM.
Posted on: 2008/3/12 18:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789>