<1234567...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  DigitalStorm
      DigitalStorm
Re: Favorite Hikki song
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 15 / M / California
Stay Gold, Heart Station, Wings, Hikari, Crossover Interlude/Opening are some of my favorites
Posted on: 2008/3/1 1:25
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Passion is still my #1, not because its kh2s theme song, because of the lyrics and the melody and beats...~after the battle~ version gets to me everytime..
Posted on: 2008/3/1 2:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
automatic & first love....

Posted on: 2008/3/1 2:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hikari is my favourite. The opening chorus, the silence, the strum and then we're off. It is a musical experience that approaches perfection. Hikari is a song I can listen to continuously and never tire of it, absolutely fantastic!
Posted on: 2008/3/1 8:36
  •  LethalAnesthetic
      LethalAnesthetic
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Georgia (U.S.A.)
It's really hard to decide on my favorite song. I think my favorites would have to be Beautiful World,Stay Gold,Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro,and COLORS. ^_^

"Take a chance in the headwind and fly."
Posted on: 2008/3/1 10:21
  •  iluvhikki3
      iluvhikki3
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L A/F/S
Hmm.. maybe Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro or Simple and Clean, or About Me, or Animato, or Final Distance, or BLUE, yeah one of those, THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD!!!

Sometimes words are not enough. - Lemony Snicket
Posted on: 2008/3/1 10:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

iluvhikki3 wrote:
Hmm.. maybe Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro or Simple and Clean, or About Me, or Animato, or Final Distance, or BLUE, yeah one of those, THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD!!!

=O me too!!!!xD awesomeness....
Posted on: 2008/3/1 11:26
  •  Kyoji
      Kyoji
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19/male/TX
Quote:

iluvhikki3 wrote:

i love Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro, it sounds so innocent and has a serenity to it
Posted on: 2008/3/2 17:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hmm....I guess everyone prefers her work from the COLORS single and beyond? How about prior the COLORS single? Does anyone like her R&B works? =D Probably my favorite is Wait & See. =D Her vocals are amazing [that high note she hits.] and the overall song is so catchy. The PV is pretty amusing. xD

A good word for Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro would be fragile and depressing. It's a pretty heartbreaking. And it's even sadder at the end of Casshern. [GREAT movie. =D]

I guess many Hikki fans prefer her works beyond the COLORS single, which marks her changing musically. From there, her works began to mature and take a experimental route.

EDIT: I see a poll for 'what's your favorite song off the HEART STATION album'. Honestly, is that a bit too early to vote for something like that? xD And we only got a small preview of Fight the Blues.
Posted on: 2008/3/2 18:19
  •  LethalAnesthetic
      LethalAnesthetic
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Georgia (U.S.A.)
Yea her music before COLORS is still good but I prefer her newer stuff with it's Ethereal Wave/Electronica/Pop feel to it. >w<

"Take a chance in the headwind and fly."
Posted on: 2008/3/2 18:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...14>