Poster Thread
  •  LethalAnesthetic
      LethalAnesthetic
Re: You know what really grinds my gears? xD
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Georgia (U.S.A.)
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i also hate when ppl say that to me.... and i would be like so... i love japanese songs and culture, planning on going to japan and lived there for 1 year or 2 to study japanese and hopefully one day be fluent ^^ and i will always love utada hikaru <3 she is the best singer ever lived, she writes and produce her own song and there all meaningful and special =)

thats my reason =)

That's cool, I want to go to college and major in Japanese and minor in Spanish, and maybe I'll teach English in Japan or Japanese here. ^_^

"Take a chance in the headwind and fly."
Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:11
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

LethalAnesthetic wrote:

That's cool, I want to go to college and major in Japanese and minor in Spanish, and maybe I'll teach English in Japan or Japanese here. ^_^

awesome! I suggest you to teach English in Japan so that you're near to Hikki

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:13
  •  LethalAnesthetic
      LethalAnesthetic
Hikki Fanatic
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

LethalAnesthetic wrote:

awesome! I suggest you to teach English in Japan so that you're near to Hikki

I really want to but I'm afraid I might get lonely since I won't know anyone and Japanese people aren't too fond of foreigners. >_<

Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:16
Everything can be practiced and learned. Try to cope with them, I'm sure someday you'll get along with them who knows, you might get hikki as a friend

Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:18
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

LethalAnesthetic wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i also hate when ppl say that to me.... and i would be like so... i love japanese songs and culture, planning on going to japan and lived there for 1 year or 2 to study japanese and hopefully one day be fluent ^^ and i will always love utada hikaru <3 she is the best singer ever lived, she writes and produce her own song and there all meaningful and special =)

thats my reason =)

awesome ^^

japanese language and culture are awesome ^^
Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LethalAnesthetic wrote:
lol yea, I mean most of the lyrics in popular American music today are poorly written or aren't very deep or meaningful. Which is actually why i started listening to Japanese music,

We think the same, Lethal. xD But some American people will dance to anything as long it has a good catchy beat and heavy bass...even with the dirtiest lyrics. I don't feel the emotion with American music. Their lyrics are so...straightforward.
Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:21
  •  LethalAnesthetic
      LethalAnesthetic
Hikki Fanatic
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Everything can be practiced and learned. Try to cope with them, I'm sure someday you'll get along with them who knows, you might get hikki as a friend

Yea I'm gonna try it and see how it goes, if it doesn't work out, I'll just come back to the U.S.

Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:22
Quote:

LethalAnesthetic wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Yea I'm gonna try it and see how it goes, if it doesn't work out, I'll just come back to the U.S.

yea, that's a good idea.

Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:23
  •  LethalAnesthetic
      LethalAnesthetic
Hikki Fanatic
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

LethalAnesthetic wrote:
lol yea, I mean most of the lyrics in popular American music today are poorly written or aren't very deep or meaningful. Which is actually why i started listening to Japanese music,

We think the same, Lethal. xD But some American people will dance to anything as long it has a good catchy beat and heavy bass...even with the dirtiest lyrics. I don't feel the emotion with American lyrics. English lyrics are so...straightforward.

They really are, no one is poetic in their lyrics anymore. It's just straight forward and a lot of times about sex.

Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:23
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
First of all Ryusakura i love your dancing inuyasha sigge :3 its funny X3

But answering the question, yea pretty much it urks me off to but i usually ignore them and say that they're usuallly a "big unintelligent dope that is ignorant and bias to something like music which is in itself another art form (humph)" I mean seriously only people with a limited mind like that is really....oy, but hey there's always different types of people, right?
Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...12>