Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
  What song have you listened to the most in your life?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Re: What song have you listened to the most in your life?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Right now Im listening to the L'arc~en~Ciel song Niji

I can see how it can be addicting
Posted on: 2008/3/7 17:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
Right now Im listening to the L'arc~en~Ciel song Niji

I can see how it can be addicting

Lol,kool nice pic it's cute!!!xD I really listening to Utada
Posted on: 2008/3/7 17:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Will always and forever till the end of time be my favorite L'arc~en~Ciel as well as my all-time favorites. xD
Posted on: 2008/3/7 17:56
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
That's right ! What song have you heard the most? I thought it would be interesting thing to know about you guys (and girls X3). Now I'm not just counting songs you have heard a lot on the radio or tv or anything, but songs that you just totally loved and played over and over and over. I want to know what song it was and (about) how many times(realistically, don't say, "like a gazillion times!!11!") you have listened to it!

now let's see if this gets anywhere... (I know it is kinda stupid but I'm curious XD and yes I ask this question a lot to people I know)

HIKARI!!!! NO DOUBT!!!!
Posted on: 2008/3/7 18:13
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
all my life, i listen to rocks songs, and easy listening, (meaningful songs)..., techno and asian music

Posted on: 2008/3/7 19:29
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
What song have you listened to the most in your life?

got to be the happy birthday song... i mean i don't intend to listen to it but you hear it everytime...
Posted on: 2008/3/7 22:40
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
What about the alphabet song? Lool I wonder how many time I have heard that XD

Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
That's right ! What song have you heard the most? I thought it would be interesting thing to know about you guys (and girls X3). Now I'm not just counting songs you have heard a lot on the radio or tv or anything, but songs that you just totally loved and played over and over and over. I want to know what song it was and (about) how many times(realistically, don't say, "like a gazillion times!!11!") you have listened to it!

now let's see if this gets anywhere... (I know it is kinda stupid but I'm curious XD and yes I ask this question a lot to people I know)

HIKARI!!!! NO DOUBT!!!!

I had a feeling a lot of people would say hikari X3
Posted on: 2008/3/8 0:08
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
just once & one in a million you...

Posted on: 2008/3/8 1:16
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
L'arc~en~Ciel's Niji...xD That song was almost like a gateway for J-rock as well as the band [along with Luna Sea and X Japan.]. A looonngg time ago. Even though my first L'arc song was Blurry Eyes. I couldn't stop listening to it for weeks and I would always play it at maximum volume which eventually kinda damaged my hearing. o_o; I cannot stress how much I love the song. xD Literally to death. I even play it more than Shiina Ringo's Shuukyou. Hyde's amazing vocals especially when he keeps shouting 'Nani mo!'. The song is so full of emotion and the lyrics are deep as well.

I'm gonna listen to it. ^-^

I always get excited when I hear it play on my iPod shuffle. True, there's lotsa emotion in that song and I can feel it through Hyde's vocals. Funny you like that song so much, if L'arc en ciel-Niji was in English it'd be Rainbow-Rainbow, right?

For the song I listen to the most in my life, since I got into music, it would be Hikari Planit-B remix. After I heard Simple and Clean play in the KH opening movie, I wondered how it sounded like in Japanese. Hikari has emotion, but it seems doubled in the remix, when the beat's faster.
Posted on: 2008/3/8 6:04
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Is, "What song have you listened to the most in your life?" an actual sentence ? I don't know it sounds kind of funny looking back on it
Posted on: 2008/3/8 10:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...9>