•  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Anti hipacripers club
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
i thought aijin was with us?!

idk he might be neutral...but more on our side i bet...to be honest..idk whose side im on now...boboi's sense of annoyance hasnt gotten to me for quite some time since i went off that day...and break really relieved some stress from what he's been doing...

i think im neutral now..
Posted on: 2008/3/14 19:30
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
i never annoy u ks, y do u think that?, it doesnt matter if i dont have a lot of members, all it matters is that i have my friends that r my members o yea thx aijin, u join w/o me asking u

Posted on: 2008/3/14 19:38
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
i never annoy u ks, y do u think that?, it doesnt matter if i dont have a lot of members, all it matters is that i have my friends that r my member

well i used to think that...now im wondering why i thought that..lol
Posted on: 2008/3/14 19:39
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i don't talk to him so he doesn't annoy me

and i will keep my word to jj...
Posted on: 2008/3/14 19:54
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
i dont annoy anybody, u guys just annoyed by my posts, and think of me as i'm annoying u... , but its alright i dont care

Posted on: 2008/3/14 21:05
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
i dont annoy anybody, u guys just annoyed by my posts, and think of me as i'm annoying u... , but its alright i dont care

You do not annoy me in the least. In fact, you are among my most favorite posters here. I think it is some kind of cultural bridge or disconnect being sparked across, or generational gap illuminated, whenever I read you. People get really quite testy when they have a sense of ownership, combined with a sense of transgression. If you internalize that, you become ninety percent of your own problem. I like how you keep good boundaries, so that detractors, if that's what they are, gain only ten percent of your attention and concern, if even that. You have a good and healthy sense of humor, too. That gets you through a lot in life. Have you ever noticed how much Utada laughs? I have. She is a very bemused and bewitching person, and sets a good example. I wonder if her taskmaster daddy is like darth vader? (Where did that thought come from?) I saw a video of Utada playing piano for her dad at a tender age, maybe in home, and doing a great job, eager for his approval, but he did not seem to smile when she finished, to my close observation. Makes me wonder how much his relationship with his daughter, echoes his relationship with Utada's Mother previously? I think I am onto something of a telling dynamic, here. Vietcamboboi, I think you are right about me: I am enamored of Utada, a definite fanboi.
Posted on: 2008/3/15 1:06
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
i never annoy u ks, y do u think that?, it doesnt matter if i dont have a lot of members, all it matters is that i have my friends that r my members o yea thx aijin, u join w/o me asking u

lolz np ^^
Posted on: 2008/3/15 1:20
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
i don't talk to him so he doesn't annoy me

and i will keep my word to jj...

what word?

and italo, don't judge a book by it's cover
Posted on: 2008/3/15 2:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

lolz np ^^

Your a softy aijin...xD
Posted on: 2008/3/15 9:11
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yea lolz

i'm a nice guy =)
Posted on: 2008/3/15 11:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic