•  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Anti hipacripers club
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
yea lolz

i'm a nice guy =)

I know you are...just by the way we talk on myspace...lol =)
Posted on: 2008/3/15 11:34
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Posted on: 2008/3/15 11:43
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
Quote:

Italosuave wrote:
You do not annoy me in the least. In fact, you are among my most favorite posters here. I think it is some kind of cultural bridge or disconnect being sparked across, or generational gap illuminated, whenever I read you. People get really quite testy when they have a sense of ownership, combined with a sense of transgression. If you internalize that, you become ninety percent of your own problem. I like how you keep good boundaries, so that detractors, if that's what they are, gain only ten percent of your attention and concern, if even that. You have a good and healthy sense of humor, too. That gets you through a lot in life. Have you ever noticed how much Utada laughs? I have. She is a very bemused and bewitching person, and sets a good example. I wonder if her taskmaster daddy is like darth vader? (Where did that thought come from?) I saw a video of Utada playing piano for her dad at a tender age, maybe in home, and doing a great job, eager for his approval, but he did not seem to smile when she finished, to my close observation. Makes me wonder how much his relationship with his daughter, echoes his relationship with Utada's Mother previously? I think I am onto something of a telling dynamic, here. Vietcamboboi, I think you are right about me: I am enamored of Utada, a definite fanboi.

thx Italo ur the only one who understands me, , not alot of ppl here understand others, when u said i have a good sense of humor, ur right about that , i'm just like Utada-chan, who likes to laugh alot, , and her daddy doesnt understand her much, and not that happy, , well maybe he is in the dark side? who knows...but o well, well thx for having me as ur fav. posters, i didnt know that , ur one of the coolest posters that trusts me thx , and yea i'm right about u, a definite fanboi... , and one more thing. *bang
Posted on: 2008/3/15 15:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

What it's true!?!?!?!?
Posted on: 2008/3/15 16:26
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
r u 2 going at it?

Posted on: 2008/3/15 16:57
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
Quote:

Italosuave wrote:
You do not annoy me in the least. In fact, you are among my most favorite posters here. I think it is some kind of cultural bridge or disconnect being sparked across, or generational gap illuminated, whenever I read you. People get really quite testy when they have a sense of ownership, combined with a sense of transgression. If you internalize that, you become ninety percent of your own problem. I like how you keep good boundaries, so that detractors, if that's what they are, gain only ten percent of your attention and concern, if even that. You have a good and healthy sense of humor, too. That gets you through a lot in life. Have you ever noticed how much Utada laughs? I have. She is a very bemused and bewitching person, and sets a good example. I wonder if her taskmaster daddy is like darth vader? (Where did that thought come from?) I saw a video of Utada playing piano for her dad at a tender age, maybe in home, and doing a great job, eager for his approval, but he did not seem to smile when she finished, to my close observation. Makes me wonder how much his relationship with his daughter, echoes his relationship with Utada's Mother previously? I think I am onto something of a telling dynamic, here. Vietcamboboi, I think you are right about me: I am enamored of Utada, a definite fanboi.

thx Italo ur the only one who understands me, , not alot of ppl here understand others, when u said i have a good sense of humor, ur right about that , i'm just like Utada-chan, who likes to laugh alot, , and her daddy doesnt understand her much, and not that happy, , well maybe he is in the dark side? who knows...but o well, well thx for having me as ur fav. posters, i didnt know that , ur one of the coolest posters that trusts me thx , and yea i'm right about u, a definite fanboi... , and one more thing. *bang

hahaha...the next IT-kun everyone...man that was long...sorry bout this italosuave-kun...they're just super duper amazingly long..and mind boggling...good use of big words though..youre a genius im assuming..lol
Posted on: 2008/3/15 18:58
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
that's what we expect from italo-kun
Posted on: 2008/3/15 21:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

What it's true!?!?!?!?

it is true lolz
Posted on: 2008/3/15 21:32
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
aijin, its not true...

Posted on: 2008/3/15 22:38
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
Quote:

Italosuave wrote:

oh, boboi captured Mr. ItaloSuave, fav. poster eh? that's nice .. and oh, ur *bang thing again .. err .. LOL

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/16 8:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>