Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

Erith wrote:
yes you can take a personal attack at me, watever.

even if it isn't true, i don't have much to lose. it's always good to help people in need.

if you're always active here, then you'll know how much of a twit he is

a lousy forumer who created gay threads, just for the sake of self-entertainment

you are not even helping, you are ENCOURAGING him to create these threads over and over again

wow, how helpful

hey stop it ... this is a forum not a court ok?....

Erith, its really nice of you for helping him... that means if any of us had gone into any trouble, i know that u'll help us in any ways........ i really appreciate that...

aijunjie14 ,... ehehehehe .. this stupid fan really is buffing up...

well as for you stupid fan... when i first read ur post, i really liked to believe it bcoz its... its.. entertaining and sorta kinda cute and stupid... pls stop lying coz ur one heck of a crazy person......

and if ur not.......... well.... sorry for you... that's the way of "cause and effect".................. do the right thing confess ur mistake...........

if there is karma in this world, he would be dead by now

either that or he'd be a dung bettle in his next life
Posted on: 2008/3/12 18:26
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: i did something BAAAD and now hikki is coming to europe
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:
eum i did something and now hikki is comming to europe to see me!
i know this sounds great but actualy it isnt.
i dont expect anyone to believe me but that chioce is up to you. my question is how do i solve this problem?
the situation is as follows.
i called toshiba emi because i have a gamecompany and i wanted to have a song of hikki in my game.
they said that that isnt possible unless i showed them something official that i HAVE a game company.
now i am working in the comercials and i can make realy proffessional websites and i already had this in mind so i reffered to the site and they looked at it.
they said that it was ok and the would give hikki a message of this.
i said on my terms that this must be a little secret for the fans and that she doesnt give anything free on her website.
this i was not sure but it was hoping that she wouldnt.
i gave my phone nr and i was waiting to be called back.
i didentknow by who i thought toshiba was calling me back...instead hikki called me! in the middle of the night(in japan it was 17.30 and at my place 3.30)so i scared the hell out of me that i got her on the phone!
she was asking of what kind of company i had and i told her that i had a game company that was called aqua
she was also asking what kind of song i was searching for and i told her a little bit like hikari or final distance.
and she would write a new song special for my game!
and we made an appointment in holland to discuss the situation. and she is coming in april to holland...
and i kind of regret that i did this so HOW do i solve this problem i couldnt just cal her and saying it was all fake!
I JUST COULDNT.i just couldnt
sigh i think it is best to be suicide and get it over with...
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
now i just hope that hikki isnt reading this

I'm going to blow this guy into dust. Enjoy my rant.

1. Your age is 19? It's hard to imagine someone your age would make such a ridiculous story in the first place.

2. They obviously don't give a shit whether or not you have a game company. Why would they easily accept your offer? It's EMI.

3. Hikki obviously wouldn't call you. I'm not saying that she's mean, but why would she reply to you if you're a total stranger. But all in all, she couldn't have called you.

4. Why would she write a new song for you? She's already done with her Japanese music for the time being, and is heading into her English work. I doubt she'll do any Japanese music for a while.

5. Oh sure, she'll be coming to Holland in April. The next place she's likely to be going is to America for her new English album.

6. Get a reality check. You're one of those people who make international fans look bad. Stop daydreaming.

I hate to sound mean, but someone has got to end this.

Rant done.

*nod nod* very well worded ^ - ^ but really......how unintelligent is that?
Posted on: 2008/3/12 20:01
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
I'm not going to care what everyone else says I'm jyst gonna say it now.

Apparently, some people enjoy making use of other people. Its not even making use, its just plain ol' lyin'. And then you make use of *nice and good hearted people* like me. Come on, I wouldn't even be helping you if you werent a forumer. I don't even know you well in the first place. I would hate you forever if you lied to me ad betrayed my trust.

If this is true, then again you are a jerk. I'm just helping you because I don't want anyone to feel sort of alone in their misery. I know how that feels and its not a good feeling at all. It kinds feels like the end of the world.

Either way: you're a liar

And in other words: you're a herk
Posted on: 2008/3/12 20:02
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
are you kidding me joeri ???? i think you are the craziest person in the world.....

Posted on: 2008/3/13 1:50
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
OMG! I'am a big fan but I'am not crazy as joeri .. wth?!

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/13 2:00
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:
eum i did something and now hikki is comming to europe to see me!
i know this sounds great but actualy it isnt.
i dont expect anyone to believe me but that chioce is up to you. my question is how do i solve this problem?
the situation is as follows.
i called toshiba emi because i have a gamecompany and i wanted to have a song of hikki in my game.
they said that that isnt possible unless i showed them something official that i HAVE a game company.
now i am working in the comercials and i can make realy proffessional websites and i already had this in mind so i reffered to the site and they looked at it.
they said that it was ok and the would give hikki a message of this.
i said on my terms that this must be a little secret for the fans and that she doesnt give anything free on her website.
this i was not sure but it was hoping that she wouldnt.
i gave my phone nr and i was waiting to be called back.
i didentknow by who i thought toshiba was calling me back...instead hikki called me! in the middle of the night(in japan it was 17.30 and at my place 3.30)so i scared the hell out of me that i got her on the phone!
she was asking of what kind of company i had and i told her that i had a game company that was called aqua
she was also asking what kind of song i was searching for and i told her a little bit like hikari or final distance.
and she would write a new song special for my game!
and we made an appointment in holland to discuss the situation. and she is coming in april to holland...
and i kind of regret that i did this so HOW do i solve this problem i couldnt just cal her and saying it was all fake!
I JUST COULDNT.i just couldnt
sigh i think it is best to be suicide and get it over with...
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
now i just hope that hikki isnt reading this

I'm going to blow this guy into dust. Enjoy my rant.

1. Your age is 19? It's hard to imagine someone your age would make such a ridiculous story in the first place.

2. They obviously don't give a shit whether or not you have a game company. Why would they easily accept your offer? It's EMI.

3. Hikki obviously wouldn't call you. I'm not saying that she's mean, but why would she reply to you if you're a total stranger. But all in all, she couldn't have called you.

4. Why would she write a new song for you? She's already done with her Japanese music for the time being, and is heading into her English work. I doubt she'll do any Japanese music for a while.

5. Oh sure, she'll be coming to Holland in April. The next place she's likely to be going is to America for her new English album.

6. Get a reality check. You're one of those people who make international fans look bad. Stop daydreaming.

I hate to sound mean, but someone has got to end this.

Rant done.

yay hikki!
Posted on: 2008/3/13 2:59
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Erith wrote:
I'm not going to care what everyone else says I'm jyst gonna say it now.

Apparently, some people enjoy making use of other people. Its not even making use, its just plain ol' lyin'. And then you make use of *nice and good hearted people* like me. Come on, I wouldn't even be helping you if you werent a forumer. I don't even know you well in the first place. I would hate you forever if you lied to me ad betrayed my trust.

If this is true, then again you are a jerk. I'm just helping you because I don't want anyone to feel sort of alone in their misery. I know how that feels and its not a good feeling at all. It kinds feels like the end of the world.

Either way: you're a liar

And in other words: you're a herk

you're far too obedient

and ks, I LOVE DUNG BEETLES!!!
Posted on: 2008/3/13 3:00
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
maybe... Could be...

But you dont really see my teachers singing my praises
Posted on: 2008/3/13 6:15
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
let's stop all this discussion about him and all this bullying. Let the forum return to its original peaceful state. No more bullying of people, you might put off new members
Posted on: 2008/3/13 6:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>