Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
  Something that made your day.

 

 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...120>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Something that made your day.
Hikki Obsessed
Joined: 2006/11/20
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
Posts: 429
Ok, time to get on a more positive mode *being enthu*. Since we have a thread for rants, why don't we have a thread for good things that happened to you.

letseee....

ohoh! i heard hikki's beautiful world on tv as part of a commercial promoting Evangelion.

Coolness!

Just in time to promote her album.
_________________
Posted on: 2008/3/13 20:09
Top
Re: Something that made your day.
Hikki Obsessed
Joined: 2008/1/4
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Posts: 399
Ooh cool topic! Okay well today I got 1st place in the 100m & 300m hurdles at the track meet. WOOHOO! xDDDD Hm, and my brother is coming home tomorrow. WHICH MEANS he can throw my stalker into a trashcan for me. [:
_________________
WOOOOOOOOOO ^__________^
OBAMA WON OBAMA WON OBAMA WON !!!!!!!

Posted on: 2008/3/13 20:12
Top
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
Re: Something that made your day.
User on Probation
Joined: 2007/11/7
A/S/L ?/M/CA
Posts: 2803
what made my day was tues. and weds.
_________________

Posted on: 2008/3/13 21:05
Top
Re: Something that made your day.
Moderator
Joined: 2007/12/30
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Posts: 3074
something that made my day?? uhmm .. nothing special happened today, but yesterday I got a high fever. err .. irritating I chilled and vomit. But now I'm okay.
_________________

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/13 22:30
Top
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Something that made your day.
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2006/4/14
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Posts: 1236
I got dried jackfruit from my stepdad when he return from his trip to vietnam, that made me jump around and squeal like a little girl =3 I LOVE dried jackfruit, especially in vietnam X3333333333 even though its like only a few cents :D
_________________
Posted on: 2008/3/14 0:10
Top
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Something that made your day.
Show Off!
Joined: 2006/11/17
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Posts: 6223
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Ooh cool topic! Okay well today I got 1st place in the 100m & 300m hurdles at the track meet. WOOHOO! xDDDD Hm, and my brother is coming home tomorrow. WHICH MEANS he can throw my stalker into a trashcan for me. [:


stalker?

take care girlie
_________________
Posted on: 2008/3/14 7:14
Top
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Something that made your day.
Show Off!
Joined: 2006/11/17
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Posts: 6223
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
I got dried jackfruit from my stepdad when he return from his trip to vietnam, that made me jump around and squeal like a little girl =3 I LOVE dried jackfruit, especially in vietnam X3333333333 even though its like only a few cents :D


there's this honey in vietnam, and it's fantastic

did he bought that too?
_________________
Posted on: 2008/3/14 7:15
Top
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Something that made your day.
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2006/4/14
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Posts: 1236
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
I got dried jackfruit from my stepdad when he return from his trip to vietnam, that made me jump around and squeal like a little girl =3 I LOVE dried jackfruit, especially in vietnam X3333333333 even though its like only a few cents :D


there's this honey in vietnam, and it's fantastic

did he bought that too?


Sadly no D: but i think i know what your talking about, i'll see if i can get it :DDDDDDDD
_________________
Posted on: 2008/3/14 9:33
Top
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Something that made your day.
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Ooh cool topic! Okay well today I got 1st place in the 100m & 300m hurdles at the track meet. WOOHOO! xDDDD Hm, and my brother is coming home tomorrow. WHICH MEANS he can throw my stalker into a trashcan for me. [:


Creepy......when I was little mojos used to follow me home or try to give me rides...ewww!!!! Carry
something to sray in that persons eyes...lol

Anyways I havent been having great days sense I went to spend some time with my grandma and my grandpa has been getting drunk and trying to slap me.....but yesturday was because I went back home....xD
Posted on: 2008/3/14 9:44
Top
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Something that made your day.
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/8/24
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posts: 3816
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
I got dried jackfruit from my stepdad when he return from his trip to vietnam, that made me jump around and squeal like a little girl =3 I LOVE dried jackfruit, especially in vietnam X3333333333 even though its like only a few cents :D


there's this honey in vietnam, and it's fantastic

did he bought that too?


buy that sonny..buy that...no past tense in that one...lol...jk and no im not a grammar teacher...

oh and anyways...me and this one japanese guy pwned on call of duty 4 today...freakin awesome!

i corrected jj with his english..heard hikki-san music and i found out that im one day closer to getting the heart station album...those made my day for sure..
Posted on: 2008/3/14 18:02
Top
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...120>