<1...111112113114115116117...120>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Something that made your day.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Hey, me too. Well, not just seeing but talking as well brightens my day.

And Canti, stalkers are weird for one, but that guy is...lol
Posted on: 2010/6/30 13:22
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
I meet Jake Pavelka for my birthday! :D

^^^^This made MY day. 19 now chicken eh? You are officially of age to have your own private stalker, I will assign one to you shortly. No need to thank me, happy belated :>

edit: You are in luck! I didn't think we'd find one for you on such short notice! He's a looker

*cries* but i don't wanna stalker :'[
oh well i guess i have to kill him!! :D hehehe

today i'm gonna go out with a friend ;) hehe so that made my day
Posted on: 2010/7/2 10:00
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I went to a Japanese restaurant with my mom, because it was her off day, and my friend had intro me about this Japanese restaurant that serve pretty nice food... So I decided that my mom and I should go there together...

What really made my day is because the moment I entered the place, "Time will tell" was playing... (You might say that, it is a Japanese restaurant, of course they will play Japanese artists' songs).

But what was so nice was that during the whole 45mins while we were having lunch, every song that the restaurant played was Hikki's song... I was quite excited, and that also made my lunch even more happy...
Posted on: 2010/7/4 13:19
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
I went to a Japanese restaurant with my mom, because it was her off day, and my friend had intro me about this Japanese restaurant that serve pretty nice food... So I decided that my mom and I should go there together...

What really made my day is because the moment I entered the place, "Time will tell" was playing... (You might say that, it is a Japanese restaurant, of course they will play Japanese artists' songs).

But what was so nice was that during the whole 45mins while we were having lunch, every song that the restaurant played was Hikki's song... I was quite excited, and that also made my lunch even more happy...

wow what a experience, jealousy here

Well yesterday @ Melawai they held Japanese Festival once in a year. I just knew it from tv nighttime, yaiks for not knowing this.

Crap must wait another year if i were still alive to watch it.
Posted on: 2010/7/4 21:18
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Jay-Z's song Empire State of Mind. I want to go to New York City now.
Posted on: 2010/7/5 16:10
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Koda Kumi made my day.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/7/5 20:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Jay-Z's song Empire State of Mind. I want to go to New York City now.

Jay-Z creeps me out >.<

hmmm...what made my day? watching a show :D
Posted on: 2010/7/8 10:10
  •  voidgoeson
      voidgoeson
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/SD, CA
Getting accepted into a summer program at my university :D
Posted on: 2010/7/8 14:41
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Shiina Ringo made my day!!! Today, I got a DVD I had been waitig for :) I recieved Dynamite Out concert :) the mail-man was so nice too!!! I had a nice conversation with him about the package...said it was probably a great concert and that he really appreciated music. He even wished me a happy birthday even though it's like a month away I was like..."Coolest mail-man EVER!!"
Posted on: 2010/7/8 22:32
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Shiina Ringo made my day!!! Today, I got a DVD I had been waitig for :) I recieved Dynamite Out concert :) the mail-man was so nice too!!! I had a nice conversation with him about the package...said it was probably a great concert and that he really appreciated music. He even wished me a happy birthday even though it's like a month away I was like..."Coolest mail-man EVER!!"

He knew what was in the package? I normally receive my package in a standard envelope, which is like those brown in color. The lady who came to deliver my package only asked for my name, and make sure I sign the acknowledgement form...

What made my day was that the doctor who was taking care of my health said that she was surprised that I got better faster than she expected. So the next appointment will have a bigger date gap than now.
Posted on: 2010/7/9 9:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...111112113114115116117...120>