GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Heh...nice Kayokun

Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
...............What???!! D: Hikaru sings in Japanese too!!??? D: D: I didn't know that D: What do you people recomend for meh ??

Wait wait wait wait....YOU SERIOUS?!

I thought the same...

^ That's from the "when I listen to Hikaru's songs" thread....

and what Pips said as well...though I'm too lazy to quote it because it's alot O'writting

It made my day even better

Giga you really didn?t think we were fooled by the.... ?What???!! D: Hikaru sings in Japanese too!!??? D: D: I didn't know that D: What do you people recomend for meh ???........did you ?

I was, completly... ...I thought you?d been having another sly snifter, ?lifting the lids? so to speak and inhaling the tinned paint solvents at your ?Pimp ?n? Ride? Car Body Shop ..

I thought you?d already forgotten the last occasion you ?hung out with the paint fairies?...

You strutted out on to the adjoining garage forecourt stripped to the waist singing ?well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk?, vigorously polishing your ?Purple Pyle LED Chrome Exhaust Tip? in full view of your ?crush? (girl on the petrol station check out next door), the emotionally harrowing experience caused the poor girl a serious imbalance of oxygen supply and demand.......

Posted on: 2010/7/22 3:29
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Something that made your day.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Giga you really didn?t think we were fooled by the.... ?What???!! D: Hikaru sings in Japanese too!!??? D: D: I didn't know that D: What do you people recomend for meh ???........did you ?

I was, completly... ...I thought you?d been having another sly snifter, ?lifting the lids? so to speak and inhaling the tinned paint solvents at your ?Pimp ?n? Ride? Car Body Shop ..

I thought you?d already forgotten the last occasion you ?hung out with the paint fairies?...

You strutted out on to the adjoining garage forecourt stripped to the waist singing ?well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk?, vigorously polishing your ?Purple Pyle LED Chrome Exhaust Tip? in full view of your ?crush? (girl on the petrol station check out next door), the emotionally harrowing experience caused the poor girl a serious imbalance of oxygen supply and demand.......

Naw...it just made me laugh and I guess I needed more laughing for that day XD
Posted on: 2010/7/22 8:33
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Well, you didn't fool me Giga. Not for one second, I've had dinner with the Queen. Even she's seen you post on threads made on her Japanese songs. A little hard to see a person deeply devoted to a site like this only know about Hikki's English album. Were you THAT in love with Exodus. Hey some were, but I doubt it. I think there are more Exodus haters and lovers.
Posted on: 2010/7/22 20:00
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Well, you didn't fool me Giga. Not for one second, I've had dinner with the Queen. Even she's seen you post on threads made on her Japanese songs. A little hard to see a person deeply devoted to a site like this only know about Hikki's English album. Were you THAT in love with Exodus. Hey some were, but I doubt it. I think there are more Exodus haters and lovers.

Hey hey....I liked most of exodus XD

and I didn't think I fooled anyone...it's just the quotes made me laugh >.> yesh yesh...I got's a wierd spot for humor O.o I don't think that makes sence but oh well XD

__

I know what will toally make my day tomorow..I'm going hiking...at 7 am O.O >.> time to go go bed D:
Posted on: 2010/7/22 22:40
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Something that made my day no bone fracture after the motorbike accident, yet i need 1 week for recovery
Posted on: 2010/7/23 3:49
  •  Hikkis1in1million
      Hikkis1in1million
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/UK
I finished watching the camrip of the new Haruhi Suzumiya movie...

The Flavor of life, The Flavor of life ~
Posted on: 2010/7/23 9:17
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Hikkis1in1million wrote:
I finished watching the camrip of the new Haruhi Suzumiya movie...

The funny thing is...that their is a Blu-ray rip out now XD I watched the camrip like 2 months at the start of June.
Posted on: 2010/7/23 11:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Nothing made my day so far :'[
Posted on: 2010/7/26 11:02
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 00/F/CityofWonder
watching this video of the Philippines' biggest-selling female artist singing First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9oNYxvh2nM

and what's more?

we have the same birthday
Posted on: 2010/7/27 0:07
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
today my husband and i are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary
cant believe its been a year already.
Posted on: 2010/8/1 12:48