<12345678...120>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Something that made your day.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Well, you didn't fool me Giga. Not for one second, I've had dinner with the Queen. Even she's seen you post on threads made on her Japanese songs. A little hard to see a person deeply devoted to a site like this only know about Hikki's English album. Were you THAT in love with Exodus. Hey some were, but I doubt it. I think there are more Exodus haters and lovers.
Posted on: 2010/7/22 20:00
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Giga you really didn?t think we were fooled by the.... ?What???!! D: Hikaru sings in Japanese too!!??? D: D: I didn't know that D: What do you people recomend for meh ???........did you ?

I was, completly... ...I thought you?d been having another sly snifter, ?lifting the lids? so to speak and inhaling the tinned paint solvents at your ?Pimp ?n? Ride? Car Body Shop ..

I thought you?d already forgotten the last occasion you ?hung out with the paint fairies?...

You strutted out on to the adjoining garage forecourt stripped to the waist singing ?well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk?, vigorously polishing your ?Purple Pyle LED Chrome Exhaust Tip? in full view of your ?crush? (girl on the petrol station check out next door), the emotionally harrowing experience caused the poor girl a serious imbalance of oxygen supply and demand.......

Naw...it just made me laugh and I guess I needed more laughing for that day XD
Posted on: 2010/7/22 8:33
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Heh...nice Kayokun

Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
...............What???!! D: Hikaru sings in Japanese too!!??? D: D: I didn't know that D: What do you people recomend for meh ??

Wait wait wait wait....YOU SERIOUS?!

I thought the same...

^ That's from the "when I listen to Hikaru's songs" thread....

and what Pips said as well...though I'm too lazy to quote it because it's alot O'writting

It made my day even better

Giga you really didn?t think we were fooled by the.... ?What???!! D: Hikaru sings in Japanese too!!??? D: D: I didn't know that D: What do you people recomend for meh ???........did you ?

I was, completly... ...I thought you?d been having another sly snifter, ?lifting the lids? so to speak and inhaling the tinned paint solvents at your ?Pimp ?n? Ride? Car Body Shop ..

I thought you?d already forgotten the last occasion you ?hung out with the paint fairies?...

You strutted out on to the adjoining garage forecourt stripped to the waist singing ?well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk?, vigorously polishing your ?Purple Pyle LED Chrome Exhaust Tip? in full view of your ?crush? (girl on the petrol station check out next door), the emotionally harrowing experience caused the poor girl a serious imbalance of oxygen supply and demand.......

Posted on: 2010/7/22 3:29
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
watching Tsuki no Koibito (Moon Lovers)... anyone else watch this drama?
Hikki's "Wings" is used in the 2nd episode. Its rearranged a bit but you can totally tell its "Wings".
Posted on: 2010/7/21 22:31
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Heh...nice Kayokun

Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
...............What???!! D: Hikaru sings in Japanese too!!??? D: D: I didn't know that D: What do you people recomend for meh ??

Wait wait wait wait....YOU SERIOUS?!

I thought the same...

^ That's from the "when I listen to Hikaru's songs" thread....

and what Pips said as well...though I'm too lazy to quote it because it's alot O'writting

It made my day even better
Posted on: 2010/7/21 21:47
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
My own little creative imagination made my day. I'm a true multi-tasker. Browsing through U-net from my DSi while eating Frosted Flakes..yes, cereal at night. I do that..while listening to Matt and Kim(..maybe I will paint them in myself XD) and doing a light jog on my elliptical(sp.). Call me crazy, but I do that.
Posted on: 2010/7/21 20:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered

This just made my day
Posted on: 2010/7/15 5:43
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Shiina Ringo made my day!!! Today, I got a DVD I had been waitig for :) I recieved Dynamite Out concert :) the mail-man was so nice too!!! I had a nice conversation with him about the package...said it was probably a great concert and that he really appreciated music. He even wished me a happy birthday even though it's like a month away I was like..."Coolest mail-man EVER!!"

HAND IT OVER. NAO.

but but but Tai!!! ...I just got this!!! D: D: don't take it away yet >.<,

Ohh, and Lester? I told the mail-man what was inside the package because I told him how excited I was that it had finally arrived XD he asked me what it was so I told him ^^
Posted on: 2010/7/13 23:21
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

HAND IT OVER. NAO.

Haha, this girl can speak a form of Chinese. Is “NAO” Cantonese or Mandarin? XD

Haha kayoko-kun, I don't think it is either Cantonese or Mandarin, the NAO just sounds like NOW in English...
Posted on: 2010/7/12 9:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I got TaeYang's new album, Solar Deluxe Version, in the mail today! =O

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/7/10 14:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...120>