Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  Ayaka, they call her the new UTADA Hikaru?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Ayaka, they call her the new UTADA Hikaru?
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yup

thats what i think too lolz ^^

hikki all the way!!! =D
Posted on: 2008/3/18 0:39
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Also this might sound like I'm bashing on her or something and I'm really not trying to make it sound offensive,cause I mean mostly if not all J-singers/artist have had singles in a tie-drama,but I seriously think that Ayakas album sold 2 million,because she released many singles from her first album and I think or mostly all of them were advertised in dramas,which were really good dramas 2,that has nothing to do with it btw haha...

HA!

great minds think alike!
Posted on: 2008/3/18 8:17
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
this news is old. The comparison appeared last year. I was discussing it with I'm over MSN
Posted on: 2008/3/18 8:18
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Heard "I Believe", thoughts: pretty good.

Heard other songs, thoughts: what happened??
Posted on: 2008/3/18 9:17
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Heard "I Believe", thoughts: pretty good.

Heard other songs, thoughts: what happened??

ditto
Posted on: 2008/3/18 12:49
  •  TheOutlawTorn
      TheOutlawTorn
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Pamplona (Spain)
I think that she is technically a way better singer, specially live, and she's a wonderful composer, love all her songs. I enjoy them both, but nowadays Ayaka is doing better imo
Posted on: 2008/3/18 14:33
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Yea the only song I really like by her is "Real Voice" :P I don't think shes the new hikki, more like the new yui or really another yui lol
Posted on: 2008/3/18 14:34
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
i think they call her the new utada hikaru because her songs r beginning 2 have more hip hop beats

Posted on: 2008/3/18 16:22
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Quote:

TheOutlawTorn wrote:
I think that she is technically a way better singer, specially live, and she's a wonderful composer, love all her songs. I enjoy them both, but nowadays Ayaka is doing better imo

How dare you!? NO!! You betrayed Hikki...lol j/p, I disagree with you,I've been hearing her lives and she's good,but not that good,but than again who is.I only like Mikadzuki,I heard I blieve,but didn't like it,No offense,but what's up with her hair,can someone say Amy whinehouse? again No offense,I like her and all,but her hair is just yaa....I'll stop there don't want no one to get mad at me
Posted on: 2008/3/18 16:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
It's true, Ayaka's voice is much more powerful than Hikki's. Hikki's voice is kinda...shaky sometimes. And sometimes she has difficulty hitting certain high notes, which her voice starts thin when hitting those high notes. xD So Ayaka is better at delivering vocal performances. Like Outlaw said, she is a way better singer and sounds EXACTLY identical to the studio version. Very talented woman, she writes her lyrics and composes her own music. I think she did an acapella with Kobukuro. And her songs are great, though sometimes they kinda follow the same formula. I could listen to her lives all day...

Have you heard her cover of Ozaki Yutaka's 'I Love You'? o_o Holy crap. It's amazing. I enjoyed Mika's and Hikki's covers also. But Mika's kinda sounds bored [though the gospel flavor for the album version of the cover is brilliant. =D] and Hikki's voice is a bit too shaky. While Ayaka...she sang that song so beautifully. =D

But I love them both equally the same. ^-^

And her songs don't have hip hop beats...o_o It's mostly acoustic, upbeat, and funky. =D
Posted on: 2008/3/18 16:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...10>