Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  Ayaka, they call her the new UTADA Hikaru?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Re: Ayaka, they call her the new UTADA Hikaru?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
@ Taiyo

btw the censored thing is not that bad..
its
w
h
o
r
e

lol, i rly dont care about her
Posted on: 2008/4/14 2:51
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Hmm...Ayaka sounds different from her recorded versions,and she sounds clearer,which makes me like them instead of her lives,but she sounds good,but imho she dosen't sound better than Hikaru live,well now sometimes yeah,since Hikki hasn't been at her top notched game,but if she was ,she beats Ayaka,it's like a Certain Death Match,when Hikaru is winning.
Posted on: 2008/4/14 4:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hikki's voice thins when she hits those high notes. xD Especially during Blue, you can hear she has difficulty in her higher register and Be My Last as well. When it comes to live performances, Ayaka can perform vocally better than Hikki. But both singers put passion and emotion in their songs. And Ayaka doesn't sound different from her recorded versions, she sounds identical to her recorded versions. xD

But how is Ayaka a 'whore'? o_O
Posted on: 2008/4/14 13:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Hikki's voice thins when she hits those high notes. xD Especially during Blue, you can hear she has difficulty in her higher register and Be My Last as well. When it comes to live performances, Ayaka can perform vocally better than Hikki. But both singers put passion and emotion in their songs. And Ayaka doesn't sound different from her recorded versions, she sounds identical to her recorded versions. xD

But how is Ayaka a 'whore'? o_O

Very true about Hikki!!!xD but yea why is Ayaka a (censored)???
Posted on: 2008/4/14 14:04
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Hmmm?? I don't know,she dosen't sound the same to me or better live,to me she is a great singer,but seems like she puts more emotion in her studio versions,than her lives,but Hey that's just me,I'm not really sure how she's a (censored),but ya.. I do prefer Hikaru's stuff way more,but I have to admit Ayaka had a wonderful debut album,I have to say though Universal was like promoting her non-stop(Not that that's bad),and if they hadn't I really think it wouldn't have sold that well.
Posted on: 2008/4/14 14:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Hmmm?? I don't know,she dosen't sound the same to me or better live,to me she is a great singer,but seems like she puts more emotion in her studio versions,than her lives,but Hey that's just me,I'm not really sure how she's a (censored),but ya.. I do prefer Hikaru's stuff way more,but I have to admit Ayaka had a wonderful debut album,I have to say though Universal was like promoting her non-stop(Not that that's bad),and if they hadn't I really think it wouldn't have sold that well.

The problem I had with Ayaka's album that their wasn't a lot of variety in the album. But for a debut album, it's pretty awesome. =D I can't say if I prefer Hikki or Ayaka's albums because Ayaka is still considered a fresh artist and only made one album by far. Of course, using songs in dramas give the artist a lot of popularity. ^^
Posted on: 2008/4/14 14:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
i think ayaka is a talented singer... and yes she's new and fresh in the eyes of the public.. maybe someday.. ten years from now, shell be an icon
Posted on: 2008/4/14 14:52
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
why she's a W? i dont know!
sry.. but i still like hikki
Posted on: 2008/4/14 16:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hikki is the best!! ^^V
Posted on: 2008/4/14 23:51
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
hikki is the best!! ^^V

Agree!!!!xD
Posted on: 2008/4/15 11:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910>