A/S/L Male
Damn, I need to go to Kinokuniya tomorrow >_>
Posted on: 2008/3/18 19:20
  •  LethalAnesthetic
      LethalAnesthetic
Re: Yesterday I bought heart station
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Georgia (U.S.A.)
My favorites are Take 5 and Niji-iro BASU. Take 5 really is the most unique sounding and I love the lyrics. And Niji-iro Basu seems like Boku wa Kuma,WINGS,and Beautiful World all rolled into one to me. ^_^

"Take a chance in the headwind and fly."
Posted on: 2008/3/18 19:27
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

hikkiforever506 wrote:
I got my Album also and poster! The Album ROCKS!!!!!!!
Prisoner Of Love is Favorite right now!

My favorite is gentle beast/ celebrate, I love it so much!

HIGH FIVE FOR GENTLE BEAST/CELEBRATE! :D
Posted on: 2008/3/18 19:40
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
OMG! ppl are having their copies now! I must have! I must have!! but how?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/18 20:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I got an email from yes asia saying my order was shipped. I got quite excited until I checked the details and discovered that despite saying the album was ready to ship they have only sent the poster. Eh! Why! I want the album now! It's a holiday over here this friday and monday so I'll probably not get it until the end of next week. Oh well, I'm sure it's worth the wait.
Posted on: 2008/3/18 20:17
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
OMG! ppl are having their copies now! I must have! I must have!! but how?

Well I am in japan now, so thats how I got it, but I do not know how others got theirs. I got mine the day it was released, it was released the 18th I am not sure why they said the release date was the 19th. I walking in a store last week and it said the 18th, I was like wtf.

Anyways I have not heard the other songs (non single songs) enough to say how I feel about them, but immediately I love fight the blues gentle beast/ celebrate. I am counting celebrate/ gentle beast as one song because they flow into each oother so perferctly, I see it as one song. I hope to give a review after listening more.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/3/18 20:51
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I envy you alot I really want the album, but probably, there would be none of it here. And also, I can't pre-order it. I don't have credit card and I don't have the money too. This excitement would always remain an excitement forever .. waah .. coz' I can't grab the copy *sob*

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/18 21:10
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Oh yesterday was a splendid day. I walked in the store and right in the front and center was the heart station display. I picked one up, but I found out it came with a little bonus, a nice big poster of hikki. Its so smexy indeed. But as with all japanese cds... this one was expensive I paid 30.50 dollars for it (well more if you take into account the conversion rate).

The booklet is made of the same smexy plastic/paper stuff that ultra blue had. The pictures are kinda all similar, but one shows hikki`s feet <pervert voice> Score!</pervert voice>. She is definately sexy in the pics. But the biggest suprise was after I took the cd out, a little message was on the back paper. It said in cursive handwriting (I am assuming her`s) From the bottom of my heart xxx (then an exclamation mark with an x instead of a period) love hikaru (with a heart for a dot over the i) Oh how I love you hikki! Her handwriting is sexy, but the message was cute.

Well this thread is mostly to brag, but if a similar thread has been made, mod, use your mod powers to destroy this thread. Well I forgot to check, I am sure .:hikki:. already has scans of booklet, but just incase, and also to brag, I made this thread.

Oh... yeah... uhm...the music is awesome too...

lucky u..........

i want to buy the CD so bad!!! >.<
Posted on: 2008/3/18 23:19
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Mines will be arriving by Thursday or Friday. About the booklet thing, you were right. I knew it about 5 or 6 days in advance. Enjoy your copy.
Posted on: 2008/3/18 23:24
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
I envy you alot I really want the album, but probably, there would be none of it here. And also, I can't pre-order it. I don't have credit card and I don't have the money too. This excitement would always remain an excitement forever .. waah .. coz' I can't grab the copy *sob*

huhuhu

kwawa nmn tau hunter... pro my pgasa p ako ng ONTI.. onti lng.. magbubukas ako ng account s union bank at paypal pra mkabili n ko s internet!!!!! desperado n ko!!!!

*translation*

yeah..poor us hunter..but i still have a LITTLE chance..just little... ill open a union bank account and a paypal account so i can order in the internet!!! im desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2008/3/19 2:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>