1234...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ~*K^A^T*~
      ~*K^A^T*~
Hikki Haters
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 14/F/up ur.... lol...
after weeks and weeks of intense research (j/k but its my excuse for being go so long) i havent been able to find a single site dedicated to hating our beloved Hikaru! actually i barely found anything negative about her at all with the exception of a few ppl bashin her Exodus album in forums this just goes to show that Hikki is loved by all.. lol well maybe not but still
Posted on: 2008/3/22 11:36
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: Hikki Haters
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
That would be immature for someone to make a site that would entirely bash on Hikaru. I know alot of people who complain about her music, but wouldn't go as far as making a site against her. That would be a waste of time.
Posted on: 2008/3/22 12:10
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Girl/Ovar, Portugal
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
That would be immature for someone to make a site that would entirely bash on Hikaru. I know alot of people who complain about her music, but wouldn't go as far as making a site against her. That would be a waste of time.

I totally agree with you. Those are immature brats who are fanboys of others singers, and naturally envy Utada's success.
Posted on: 2008/3/22 12:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Bashing on Hikki is also a waste of time. Seriously, bashing on any singer for that matter is a waste of time. xD And going as far as making a 'hate site' based on any singer...o_o;

Spread the love, not the hate. =D
Posted on: 2008/3/22 14:10
  •  Tsuki
      Tsuki
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

Bashing on Hikki is also a waste of time. Seriously, bashing on any singer for that matter is a waste of time. xD And going as far as making a 'hate site' based on any singer...o_o;

Spread the love, not the hate. =D

Totally agree with you there. I know there are definitely people out there who severely dislike Utada's work and music, but honestly, I don't know who'd bother to make a 'hate site'.

I don't think I've ever actually seen one of those. xD
Posted on: 2008/3/22 15:18
  •  dxrk!
      dxrk!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L ??
Ouu!! I'm backk!! It's been long time..><" Been on a couple of forums to see what others have been saying about Hikki's new album. The comments i've been seeing on these forums are not that ..pleasant.. ><" Many people are saying how she's been "lazy", too much dragging in her new songs (which i do quite agree, but sometimes, it's what makes it good) and such with her new album. It's hard reading all those comments even though they're just voicing their opinion. I think that the new album was good. It wasn't Utada's best, but i found it quite enjoyable.
Posted on: 2008/3/22 15:18
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

exactly...
Posted on: 2008/3/22 19:54
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

I'm with you Sano-kun, why would they waste their time to bash someone that they didn't like? *geez* how Idiotic.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/22 22:34
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hikki can never be hated man!

she is the best of the best ^^
Posted on: 2008/3/22 23:05
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

I'm with you Sano-kun, why would they waste their time to bash someone that they didn't like? *geez* how Idiotic.
i saw this thing on tv the other day about this site dedicated to hating racheal ray and i thought it was really sad.. if they dont like the things she says or does then dont watch her show but why make a site dedicated to making fun of her and bashing her??

and if you ask me i think its funny cuz if someone would take the time to make a hate site about Hikki or anyone else then technically they're obsessed with hating that person and whether its hating them or loving them an obsession is and obsession..lol
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2008/3/23 13:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...7>