Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Hikki Haters
guest_Unregistered
There do seem to be people out there with sufficient hate to make these sites. I was browsing the facebook groups and came across 'We hate Ayumi Hamasaki', I'm no fan of Ayumi Hamasaki but the group description seemed a bit extreme. I also found the ridiculously titled 'Koda Kumi: Japanese Prostitute #1', I think some people have too much time on their hands.
Posted on: 2008/3/23 15:33
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
hikki can never be hated man!

she is the best of the best ^^

If only that were true,I know a lot of Ayumi fans that bash on Hikaru,just because they say she's ugly not that is stupid of them,yet hey forget Ayumi is artificial beauty!
Posted on: 2008/3/23 17:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I would believe that people would hate Hikki more for the fact that she is so popular rather than her music style.
Posted on: 2008/3/23 17:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:

If only that were true,I know a lot of Ayumi fans that bash on Hikaru,just because they say she's ugly not that is stupid of them,yet hey forget Ayumi is artificial beauty!

I seen Hikki fans bashing on Ayu...xD Yea, some Hikki fans are guilty of bashing.

It's simply a popularity contest. Not the music itself. Who has the most sales and such. The top Japanese female singers are Ai Otsuka, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Namie Amuro, and Koda Kumi. Of course there is going to be a battle of words between fans. Like 'Koda is going to be the next J-pop Queen' or the next 'Avex Queen' because the sales of Ayu's cds and her popularity has been declining. o_O Or Koda is a 'slut' because her videos have suggestive themes. To make up a silly rivalry between four singers on the same label...xD [Namie, Kuu, Ayu, and Ai are all on the same label.] Maybe it's the record company itself stirring the fighting.

And fans would go as shallow as pointing out a singer's physical appearance. ._. That's not good. xD
Posted on: 2008/3/23 18:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

~*K^A^T*~ wrote:
after weeks and weeks of intense research (j/k but its my excuse for being go so long) i havent been able to find a single site dedicated to hating our beloved Hikaru! actually i barely found anything negative about her at all with the exception of a few ppl bashin her Exodus album in forums this just goes to show that Hikki is loved by all.. lol well maybe not but still

Why would you look for a site that does?That's just a waste of time,unless you were actually looking to start an argument there....If you want anything close to though...just for kicks,try and get me and Berryz on the same board that compares Hikki to BoA.We can get pretty nasty.I love her still though.Miss those days.....
Posted on: 2008/3/23 18:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:

I seen Hikki fans bashing on Ayu...xD Yea, some Hikki fans are guilty of bashing.

It's simply a popularity contest. Not the music itself. Who has the most sales and such. The top Japanese female singers are Ai Otsuka, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Namie Amuro, and Koda Kumi. Of course there is going to be a battle of words between fans. Like 'Koda is going to be the next J-pop Queen' or the next 'Avex Queen' because the sales of Ayu's cds and her popularity has been declining. o_O Or Koda is a 'slut' because her videos have suggestive themes. To make up a silly rivalry between four singers on the same label...xD [Namie, Kuu, Ayu, and Ai are all on the same label.] Maybe it's the record company itself stirring the fighting.

And fans would go as shallow as pointing out a singer's physical appearance. ._. That's not good. xD

I happen to like them all.But Namie and Koda had a weird little flurry back in 2004 not serious at all though and You are right All are under Avex cept for Hikki(Namie and KoKo(Koda) are under Avex's Rhythm Zone branch) and still battle on sales.Avex is known for doing crazy stuff like this.BoA is even under them and her and Ai have dropped a single in the same week three times in their careers.
Posted on: 2008/3/23 18:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:

I happen to like them all.But Namie and Koda had a weird little flurry back in 2004 not serious at all though and You are right All are under Avex cept for Hikki(Namie and KoKo(Koda) are under Avex's Rhythm Zone branch) and still battle on sales.Avex is known for doing crazy stuff like this.BoA is even under them and her and Ai have dropped a single in the same week three times in their careers.

I haven't really paid attention to BoA's overall Japanese discography. xD Her singles during 'The Face' era didn't do incredible in the Oricon charts. I heard 'The Face' was good anyways. Namie Amuro is already in her 30s, which many J-pop singers become obscure when they hit their 30s. [Then comes the younger pop idols...xD] And she is still going strong.

Avex...god, what can I say about them. -.-
Posted on: 2008/3/23 19:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:

I haven't really paid attention to BoA's overall Japanese discography. xD Her singles during 'The Face' era didn't do incredible in the Oricon charts. I heard 'The Face' was good anyways. Namie Amuro is already in her 30s, which many J-pop singers become obscure when they hit their 30s. [Then comes the younger pop idols...xD] And she is still going strong.

Avex...god, what can I say about them. -.-

Namie is still fresh to her 30s' she just them last year I believe and did you hear that 60s 70s 80s single?That sh*t was hot(and so was the cover art!).BoA The Face album is great,but it leaked much worse than Heart Station.I got it February 19.It was due out on the 28.I think that could have hurt sales and for some odd reason every other albums singles since Best of Soul are wishy washy in sales. It was up and down for the OUTGROW era and now for THE FACE.
Posted on: 2008/3/23 19:17
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
It takes more energy to hate something and it's not productive. It's inefficient. A waste of time and energy.
Posted on: 2008/3/24 3:32
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
hikki can never be hated man!

she is the best of the best ^^

why in the world would you make a hate site...just express it through your own words...not through...someone sees that whose a lover to that singer...that person is gonna have strings of viruses coming to him/her...lol

and yea you can always count on aijin to spread the love of hikki-san
Posted on: 2008/3/24 5:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>