•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Hikki Haters
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:

Namie is still fresh to her 30s' she just them last year I believe and did you hear that 60s 70s 80s single?That sh*t was hot(and so was the cover art!).BoA The Face album is great,but it leaked much worse than Heart Station.I got it February 19.It was due out on the 28.I think that could have hurt sales and for some odd reason every other albums singles since Best of Soul are wishy washy in sales. It was up and down for the OUTGROW era and now for THE FACE.

Hell yes! xD I love her newest single and the PVs are awesome as well. Namie is so beautiful. ^^ It's hard to believe she is a mother and already thirty years old. My favorite is 'What a Feeling'. xD 'Everybody call me dancing queen!'. Damn, I love them all. Namie has been kicking major ass lately.

I been realizing BoA's stuff has been leaking way too early. o_o And I also been realizing the decline of her cd sales. But did The Face hit number one on the Oricon charts?
Posted on: 2008/3/24 17:28
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
hating someone is bad for your health. its counter-productive. you get sick for overly hating someone.

a hate site would never last for a week! my chainsaw would destroy them heheheheheh! jk!
Posted on: 2008/3/24 19:26
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
hikki can never be hated man!

she is the best of the best ^^

why in the world would you make a hate site...just express it through your own words...not through...someone sees that whose a lover to that singer...that person is gonna have strings of viruses coming to him/her...lol

and yea you can always count on aijin to spread the love of hikki-san

lolz arigatou ^-^ i will always spread the hikki love to everyone, she is deserved to be heard, period

and yes namie is beautiful lolz

can't believe she is in her 30's i thought she was younger.. lolz she looks hella young

i really like her song four seasons
Posted on: 2008/3/24 19:59
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
WOW! I told my friend about this thread and she actually said there were groups and threads dedicated to hating Hikki,I truly for one couldn't believe it,but here they are

*Do not look at these if you will truly get mad,and go off on them,I mean the thread is pretty much about her exodus album,and how retards fail to like her just because she isn't your average diva,btw...

1(Thread).http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=48183&st=0
2(Group).http://community.livejournal.com/stfu_utada/profile
Posted on: 2008/3/25 21:06
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
er.........
Posted on: 2008/3/25 23:26
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
WOW! I told my friend about this thread and she actually said there were groups and threads dedicated to hating Hikki,I truly for one couldn't believe it,but here they are

*Do not look at these if you will truly get mad,and go off on them,I mean the thread is pretty much about her exodus album,and how retards fail to like her just because she isn't your average diva,btw...

WOW.... thats all i have to say... WOW.......

can't beleive they actually have a site to hate hikki... very very sad i have to say.... really sad....

glade i see ppl defending her on the hate site

much love to those ppl
Posted on: 2008/3/25 23:59
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:

funny aren't they? wasting time for the person they hate .. pathetic

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/26 0:04
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i know huh LMAO

very patathic
Posted on: 2008/3/26 0:19
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
anyone knows the number of those people? im glad to visit them with my chainsaw!! prepare for a bloodbath!! hahahaha!!

joke! eheeh
Posted on: 2008/3/26 0:29
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

lumad wrote:
anyone knows the number of those people? im glad to visit them with my chainsaw!! prepare for a bloodbath!! hahahaha!!

joke! eheeh

lol for that chainsaw thing again

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/26 6:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>