Poster Thread
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Re: Hikki Haters
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
can't believe ppl actually could say hikki can't sing..... -_- wow.... thats the most bsing crap i have ever heard in my entire life and also ppl call her fat and can't speak good english.... WOW MAN! WOW! how pathatic can u really get man, is like go do ur research b4 u open u mouth jeez

i think hikki's a great singer...i mean, she definitely can hit more high notes than i can lol.

i've read comments on imeem from people who say that her voice is kinda shaky when she sings...but they also say that they LIKE that about her. they say it makes her unique.

i will be perfectly honest; don't kill me with your chainsaw anybody...when i first heard her, i was like "dude she can sing well but her voice is mad shaky"...but now i barely notice because her songs are so pretty. it's just her doing what she does.

and as far as her being "fat"...if she's not as skinny as other women in entertainment...it just makes her more human to me; it shows me that she's not a commercialized robot with a pretty voice.

ok i talk too much let me shush for now
Posted on: 2009/1/26 20:51
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
*afterthought*

*finishes reading "i hate utada" thread*

wait just a pea-picking minute....someone said they hated EVERY song off Ultra Blue...

it's war now. *grabs chainsaw*

jk
Posted on: 2009/1/26 20:57
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
some ppl acutally say hikki tries to hard
Posted on: 2009/1/26 23:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hikki was composing and writing music when most of those people were just learning how to tie their shoes.

Who cares what these idiots think?
Most of the people on those boards can't even spell and they are making fun of Utada?
That's rich, these people make me LOL.
Posted on: 2009/1/27 14:45
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 14/M/Puerto Rico
lol I can't believe that they took time to learn her complete discography and see all her videos just to say they hate all of it? That's what I call an obsession!! Just cause they don't like her doesn't mean they should mock those who do, or try to make other people not like her. That's plain wrong! I mean, I don't like Ayumi Hamasaki, and you don't see me hating on her every chance I get!
Posted on: 2009/1/27 15:30
  •  automatic_hikki
      automatic_hikki
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 39/F/Chicago Suburbs USA
Quote:

and as far as her being "fat"...if she's not as skinny as other women in entertainment...it just makes her more human to me; it shows me that she's not a commercialized robot with a pretty voice.

People actually say that.... Um she is freaking TINY!

I think it is sort of hard to hate on someone like Hikki. She is just so nice. I was reading her blogs over at Ublog and I started to think about what it would be like if she really hit it big over here in the US.

WTF are the tabloids gonna talk about? Her Kuma collection?
Posted on: 2009/1/27 21:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I think they sed that kinda of thing bcoz "Ressentiment" to her
Posted on: 2009/1/27 21:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Hikki was composing and writing music when most of those people were just learning how to tie their shoes.

Who cares what these idiots think?
Most of the people on those boards can't even spell and they are making fun of Utada?
That's rich, these people make me LOL.

LMAO
Posted on: 2009/1/27 21:50
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Kaintzel wrote:
I think they sed that kinda of thing bcoz "Ressentiment" to her

hmmm Ressentiment to her huh, i guess its right man, hatred and jealousy to her achievement in music industry
Posted on: 2009/1/29 4:36
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
wow i cant believe people actually took the time to actually sit there and write about how much they hate hikki.... talk about obssession! my goodness these people seriously need to get a life and open their eyes cuz hikki is aweseome
Posted on: 2009/1/29 5:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>