•  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Hikki Haters
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
*afterthought*

*finishes reading "i hate utada" thread*

wait just a pea-picking minute....someone said they hated EVERY song off Ultra Blue...

it's war now. *grabs chainsaw*

jk

Well, if there is a reason on why they disliked every song off Ultra Blue besides "It's absolutely horrible, I just hate it, LOLZ," then that's alright. Hikki isn't the greatest musician who ever lived, nor the greatest singer. Not every one is going to be an Hikki fanatic.
Posted on: 2009/1/29 16:47
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
*afterthought*

*finishes reading "i hate utada" thread*

wait just a pea-picking minute....someone said they hated EVERY song off Ultra Blue...

it's war now. *grabs chainsaw*

jk

Well, if there is a reason on why they disliked every song off Ultra Blue besides "It's absolutely horrible, I just hate it, LOLZ," then that's alright. Hikki isn't the greatest musician who ever lived, nor the greatest singer. Not every one is going to be an Hikki fanatic.

well yea but alot of these people just ahte her cuz of her success, not necessarily cuz her music isnt exactly their favorite kind, like my cousin hates any music besides rap nd stuff but he's heard some of hikaru's stuff when he was over my house nd he thought they were good nd he actually likes some of them. so these people are just idiots that refuse to open their minds nd accept differnet kinds of talent then the ones they are used too
Posted on: 2009/1/29 17:04
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yea alot of ppl who hates her is cuz of her success like some ayu fans for one
Posted on: 2009/1/29 20:56
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
Haters are just a waste of time who have nothing better to do with their life and slag off superstars because they are simply jealous of them.

And I don't understand the whole Hikki fans vs Ayu fans. I love both Hikki and Ayu, I'm always in between who I like better. Both of their music catalogues are fantastic and both of them are individual in their own way.
Posted on: 2009/1/30 3:49
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I understand why people would hate her.
It makes me sad, though. D:
I'm okay with people disliking her, as long as they respect that she is genuine. She is probably one of the most real singers out there.
Whether someone likes her voice or her looks is opinion. But no one can deny that she is as real as they get.
I remember reading somewhere in her blog or something that she said she's not much of a performer.
And doesn't she have complete control of her music?
I may be wrong on those but I'm pretty sure, and those just herald to the fact that she's not fake like most performers out there.
Posted on: 2009/1/30 8:24
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

~*K^A^T*~ wrote:
after weeks and weeks of intense research (j/k but its my excuse for being go so long) i havent been able to find a single site dedicated to hating our beloved Hikaru! actually i barely found anything negative about her at all with the exception of a few ppl bashin her Exodus album in forums this just goes to show that Hikki is loved by all.. lol well maybe not but still

just because that i bash on her exodus album doesnt mean that i dont appreciate her...think of it as better way for her to make the upcoming album better...everyone criticizes and you're taking that way too seriously calling me out like that...shame on you
Posted on: 2009/1/30 19:31
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
no fighting plz!
Posted on: 2009/1/31 0:04
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

~*K^A^T*~ wrote:
after weeks and weeks of intense research (j/k but its my excuse for being go so long) i havent been able to find a single site dedicated to hating our beloved Hikaru! actually i barely found anything negative about her at all with the exception of a few ppl bashin her Exodus album in forums this just goes to show that Hikki is loved by all.. lol well maybe not but still

just because that i bash on her exodus album doesnt mean that i dont appreciate her...think of it as better way for her to make the upcoming album better...everyone criticizes and you're taking that way too seriously calling me out like that...shame on you

i dont think ~*K^A^T*~ was calling you out specifically, just merely stating that people in general dont say things negative about her except when it comes to Exodus, which i for one thought was a rather interesting change from the mainstream stuff here.
Posted on: 2009/1/31 6:53
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
i think people who waste their time to create sites that says negative things about Hikki, are just jealous and obsessed in fact... They feel that by doing these things, fans and supporters would go away, then they can have her for themselves... Come to think of it, it is kinda perverted thinking, but honestly speaking, why would someone waste so much time just to tell people he/ she don't like Hikki, ya?
Posted on: 2009/1/31 10:03
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

~*K^A^T*~ wrote:

i dont think ~*K^A^T*~ was calling you out specifically, just merely stating that people in general dont say things negative about her except when it comes to Exodus, which i for one thought was a rather interesting change from the mainstream stuff here.

yea i understand that it wasnt just me in general but to say things of that sort...she could've rephrased it better...i still love her to death dont get me wrong...but still im a listener, as we all are...i can say that i have the right to criticize...
Posted on: 2009/1/31 18:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...34567>