Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
she lost it..
guest_Unregistered
jup it is definitly now with her new album i am sure about it.
she lost her taste of music.
i mean no offence but heart station is awfull the only good songs on it is were fight the bleus and prisoner in love.
if i waited so long for only 2 songs then i think i should quit being a fan of her
if the next single isnt good at my taste then it is definitly over.
is someone else thinks she lost the magic please reply so i know that i am not the only one.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 5:34
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: she lost it..
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i'll say something but i have to disagree with you...she has not your taste of music...your ears are just messed up thats all...

i'll say what jj will say before he comes out and says it...sorry about this...you can quit liking hikki-san...wont offend anyone here and honestly its a waste of a thread doing this...if you wanna stop liking hikki-san fine...it wont bother us..
Posted on: 2008/3/25 5:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
i'll say something but i have to disagree with you...she has not your taste of music...your ears are just messed up thats all...Quote:
Posted on: 2008/3/25 6:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
i'll say something but i have to disagree with you...she has not your taste of music...your ears are just messed up thats all....

eum 1 thing though if she wasnt my taste of music then i wouldnt be a fan of her in the first place.
and i meant only that all of her other albums are better then this one.
only i didnt say it with clear words.

and sorry about the double posting
Posted on: 2008/3/25 6:04
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Girl/Ovar, Portugal
I totally disagree. I love this new album. And yes, I heard the ones she made before,but not all.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 7:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Mmm u cn't just stop being a fan of hers just because you don't like this one particular album. Hikki's 25, she's matured and her music has too, i think if it were the same as the others it would be boring, I mean eg ULTRA BLUE was like all high notes and really energetic-like, HEART STATION is mellow and soft, diffent albums express different moods...so, yea i wudn't stop being her fan if i disliked one album...but thats just MY opinion...
Posted on: 2008/3/25 9:05
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
i'll say something but i have to disagree with you...she has not your taste of music...your ears are just messed up thats all...

i'll say what jj will say before he comes out and says it...sorry about this...you can quit liking hikki-san...wont offend anyone here and honestly its a waste of a thread doing this...if you wanna stop liking hikki-san fine...it wont bother us..

u can read my mind!

and anyway, i haven't bought the album yet, so i can't comment
Posted on: 2008/3/25 11:23
  •  p0rong
      p0rong
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L dunno
same hir!

i think your just losing your taste on her music cause youve been imfluenced by other j-singer/band(s) or whatever..

i guess?
Posted on: 2008/3/25 11:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

u can read my mind!

and anyway, i haven't bought the album yet, so i can't comment

yeah me too .. i havent bought the album yet but 1 things for sure.. even if hikaru-san's heart station is not good like the other albums.. i would still be a hikaru-san fan... even she damaged her voice and cant strike high notes when she's tired.. i love her voice.. even if her song is/ would not be good.. just her voice.. even w/o lyrics!
Posted on: 2008/3/25 11:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Well, not everyone has the same taste in music. xD The album has slowly become one of my favorites, each track is excellent. [Even though I still think the track HEART STATION is still a bit bland.] Though it's not her strongest album, I would say it's very enjoyable and pleasant to listen to. The new tracks are awesome, it's difficult not to like it.

Hikki hasn't lost the magic, she is just taking a new route in her music. Let her experiment with the etheral, feathery pop sound...I love it. =D Was it because of Boku wa Kuma? I heard many people dislike the track. But you don't always have to be dead serious about music, it's okay to have a bit of fun and do something a little crazy. xD I prefer her ethereal sound than her R & B days.

But if you don't like her new album, that's alright. A lot of people's tastes tend to waver. Or...whatever the case may be. o_o; But I think it's best to keep your opinion about HEART STATION to yourself instead of making a public thread revolving around it. It kinda seems you want to start an bad argument. And if you want to express your opinion, you should have reasons to back it up instead of a straightforward 'awful'.

But please, still at least have some respect toward Hikki's latest work. Even if it's 'awful' in your opinion, many artists work extra hard for what they do. ^^
Posted on: 2008/3/25 12:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>