<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: she lost it..
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Yeah dude, keep in mind it's only one album (I personally like it), but remember that Hikki's always trying new things with her music - so maybe you'll find her next album more to your taste.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 12:45
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
jup it is definitly now with her new album i am sure about it.
she lost her taste of music.
i mean no offence but heart station is awfull the only good songs on it is were fight the bleus and prisoner in love.
if i waited so long for only 2 songs then i think i should quit being a fan of her
if the next single isnt good at my taste then it is definitly over.
is someone else thinks she lost the magic please reply so i know that i am not the only one.

Good rittens ,stop being a fan! Hikki doesn't need fans like you ,I mean I hope that doesn't sound that mean,but it's true,those who know me,know I can be a back talker when people talk bad about Hikki,btw I mean if you don't like it,just don't listen to it(Sorry if the first part sounded really mean)...To me this album is amazing! like I said it shows Hikki's creativeness just like all the other albums,and how she is not afraid to experience with genres,just like all of her singles.I mean I really don't think anyone should hate this album,and Fight The Blues and Prisoner Of Lover are not the only good one,there's.....Actually All of them are,my favorites are just POL,Celebrate,Take5,andRainbow-colored bus,and all the rest.You just probably need to listen to them a little more,cause I know Hikaru ALWAYS delivers.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 14:04
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Yup
I have to agree with Sakurablooms...
HEART STATION is a wonderful and Hikki did a wonderful, magnificent job with this album.......
And just to go and COMPLAIN on how *suposedly this an awful album* is beyond me. You cant just all of a sudden hate on Hikki just cuz u think HEART STATION is bad. All the songs are great, from Fight the Blues.......all the way to Flavor Of Life. If you're guna hate Hikki based on your opinion of the technicality of HEART STATION being bad.......then you are not a genuine fan of Hikki.......so you should just stop. HEART STATION may not match ur likings.........or MAYBE YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC NEEDS SOME WORK.
( I apologize if this offends anyone )

Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
i mean no offence but heart station is awfull the only good songs on it is were fight the bleus and prisoner in love.
if i waited so long for only 2 songs then i think i should quit being a fan of her
is someone else thinks she lost the magic please reply so i know that i am not the only one.

Good rittens ,stop being a fan! Hikki doesn't need fans like you ,I mean I hope that doesn't sound that mean,but it's true,those who know me,know I can be a back talker when people talk bad about Hikki,btw I mean if you don't like it,just don't listen to it(Sorry if the first part sounded really mean)...To me this album is amazing! like I said it shows Hikki's creativeness just like all the other albums,and how she is not afraid to experience with genres,just like all of her singles.I mean I really don't think anyone should hate this album,and Fight The Blues and Prisoner Of Lover are not the only good one,there's.....Actually All of them are,my favorites are just POL,Celebrate,Take5,andRainbow-colored bus,and all the rest.You just probably need to listen to them a little more,cause I know Hikaru ALWAYS delivers.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 15:51
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
honestly...it wont offend anyone...everyone is entitles to their own opinions...if he thinks that one album would get him from liking hikki-san again...fine...thats his choice...he goes back and forth on what music is good to him...it happens to everyone...you listen to one band stop for a while and listen to them again whenever they make a kick butt song or album...it happens nothing to worry about...i bet he'll stop listening to hikki-san for a second...check out her english songs and listen to her again if they are awesome....but still no reason to not be a fan of her anymore...being a fan takes dedication to it...go through the hardships the singer goes through as well...taiyou said it...artists work extra hard to make their album the best it can be and if someone says that it sucks right off the bat after one bad album and you criticize her saying that her sense in music is bad...how do you think it makes the artist feel? pretty bad if you were to say that to the person straight up in their face...of course there's millions of other fanatics who love the artist to death no matter what...but it still hurts to hear that kinda criticism even from one listener...thats my opinion on this situation...people can agree with me or they can hate me for what im saying about this but if you wanna support hikki-san then support her and listen...but dont complain after one bad album or the fact that there's too many old songs on the new album...so if you wanna go with it then go with it...if not then stop right now...

and that is my say...im finished with this topic..
Posted on: 2008/3/25 16:12
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i totally agree with u ks-sanma =) ur absoulutly rightt don't start making fun of hikki just because of 1 album and an my opinion i love heart station is a great great album, all the songs on there is unique and awesome, plus remember that hikki always experiment with new genras etc. thats what makes her such a great artist ever ^^

thats all i have to say period.

heart station is a fantastic album, is my fav album ^^V
Posted on: 2008/3/25 17:00
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Yeah. And no one's saying you can't be critical of something she does and still be a fan. What's the point if you mindlessly accept everything an artist does? You never get a chance to appreciate the really good stuff and forget why you liked them to begin with. Right?
Posted on: 2008/3/25 17:01
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hai ^.^
Posted on: 2008/3/25 17:05
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:

Hikki doesn't lost her taste of music, she changed her style and that's it. Hikki is Hikki, a wonderful and precious person. There's nothing wrong with her new songs, its just that people like you won't be able to appreciate it because you people are criticizing it without thinking and analyzing the song well.

If you don't want to be a fan of Hikki anymore, then go, leave this site immediately, we don't need you, we won't bother to please you in staying here. Go! Get a life!

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:41
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Well, if she lost her taste then I guess Rollingstones Japan has lost their touch:

http://www.rollingstonejapan.com/cdreview/080410_21.html

Seriously, this will cause nothing but a huge argument that would more than likely be a 1 vs all argument. It really kinda shows how much of a "fan" you really are. One album fails to your mind, you lose complete interest in what you were being a fan to. I applaud to you. *Applauds*
Posted on: 2008/3/25 19:57
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
its not her that lost the taste for music, but yourself. you lost the taste for her music. i mean you still like her other stuffs, its just that her new works doesn't work for you. its just your opinion, your over generalizing if you claim that she lost the magic. alot of other fans would not agree with you, so quit saying those kind of statements pls. say things clearly, so your not misunderstood.

try to reflect on what aijin said, and you will understand me better.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 20:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>