Unregistered
Re: This site is mean to utada!
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
yo cottonsoft dude what wrong with you?
if you hate hikki so much then why are you on this site?
and what is your motife to go bashing on her?
trying to make hikki fans not to be fans anymore?
no chance of that one there hikki fans are to the absolute they stay fan until they die and no matter how many times you say she suck it doesnt matter hikki will not sleep more or less because of you and so do we.
there are so many unlogical questions comming up in me...
so if you would please politely leave this site and stop bashing on her(at least on this site..) you only waste your energy and you could put it in something else for example suport your singer/actrice/actor or whoever.
just dont spam or blame somebody that hikki was born she could not decide to be born or to exist.
i have asked you nicely to leave this site i would listen its for the better for you. and dont say that i cant hurt you because i can not physicly but your computer wont live to tell the tale twice.
dont say i didnt warn you.

best regards,

albel the wicked killer

u tell him abel

this is kind of funny....
Posted on: 2008/4/3 11:54
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
watch out now cotton!!!
Posted on: 2008/4/3 12:04
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Cotton01, like I said go back to Ayunite!!!!! Stop bothering people,and you say you also like Hikaru,but your bashing on her,I like Ayumi,but that dosen't change the fact that Utada has been doing better.
Posted on: 2008/4/3 12:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Cotton01, like I said go back to Ayunite!!!!! Stop bothering people,and you say you also like Hikaru,but your bashing on her,I like Ayumi,but that dosen't change the fact that Utada has been doing better.

not etirely true.
ayumi got more prices then hikki but eu for the rest....neva going to win of hikki
go hikki go hikki youre the best youre the best
Posted on: 2008/4/3 12:44
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:

not etirely true.
ayumi got more prices then hikki but eu for the rest....neva going to win of hikki

I know Ayumi has had more sales,but I mean Utada is way more successful,Like she has the #1 best-selling album in all of Japan as well as another 3 best-selling albums I think,and 4 best-selling singles while Ayumi has 3,and overall all of Hikki's albums have had fast amazing sales,but now do you get what I meant by that now?
Posted on: 2008/4/3 12:53
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hikki is the best, period.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 1:15
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:

not etirely true.

I know Ayumi has had more sales,but I mean Utada is way more successful,Like she has the #1 best-selling album in all of Japan as well as another 3 best-selling albums I think,and 4 best-selling singles while Ayumi has 3,and overall all of Hikki's albums have had fast amazing sales,but now do you get what I meant by that now?

honto sakura. plus, hikki released english album in America, that's way too much for a foreign artist. No one can beat Hikki's record as a very successful singer

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/5 1:36
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:

not etirely true.

honto sakura. plus, hikki released english album in America, that's way too much for a foreign artist. No one can beat Hikki's record as a very successful singer

Yep,like if you go to google and type in Oricon,and go to the wikipedia one it shows Japans best-selling records and singles.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 2:56
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
people with lots of time in their hands....such pathetic people...
Posted on: 2008/4/5 3:43
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
nobody has beat hikki's first love album record
Posted on: 2008/4/5 12:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314>