Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  What are you currently playing?

 

 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: What are you currently playing?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
lol thats a cool game (never played it... but it looks cool ) there's a pc fan adaptation just called "osu!" im pretty bad at it :P


Can you give me a link?I want to try it.
Posted on: 2008/3/30 19:27
Top
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: What are you currently playing?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
Post the video games you're currently playing, comment on it...simple as that. Maybe ask for tips, discuss.

I am playing Shin Megami Tensei:Persona 3, dating sim/rpg...and for the god-knows-how-many-times I failed to get 100% on ffx-2. gotta start again.


I hate when ppl put the dating sim in P3'a genre description.It drives other away.It's not at all a dating sim.But how you can access to strong persona(what you use to fight.They are like the Stands from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.Or like That heartless that Ansem used in the begin of the fight against in KH1).For example,Yukari is a teammate and possible love interest in the game.She represents the Lovers arcana(persona types represented through tarot cards),so when you hang out with her you become closer and your social rank with her goes up.Allowing you to make stronger persona(they are really the Shin Megami Tensei demons and deities,You even can get Jesus and Satan.)of her arcana.And it makes it so you don't have to lv them up as much if you make one while having a high social link of it arcana.VERY helpful very good game.But don't go out and buy it....Persona 3 FES(tival) is coming out in April.It's the same game but lots of twitches add for fun.And a whole new mode of play after beating it.It's actually the direct sequel to the game.
Posted on: 2008/3/30 19:46
Top
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: What are you currently playing?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/5/15
A/S/L Male
Posts: 2932
Heres the link for Osu!

http://osu.en.softonic.com/

........Looks lame...
_________________
Posted on: 2008/3/30 20:14
Top
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: What are you currently playing?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Heres the link for Osu!

http://osu.en.softonic.com/

........Looks lame...


Oh my god....That first screenshot is a repellent.
Posted on: 2008/3/30 20:36
Top
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: What are you currently playing?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/5/15
A/S/L Male
Posts: 2932
Lol.

I'll have to check it out later. I doubt it will be even half as good as the original DS version.
_________________
Posted on: 2008/3/30 20:38
Top
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: What are you currently playing?
Show Off!
Joined: 2007/7/24
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Posts: 8413
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Heres the link for Osu!

http://osu.en.softonic.com/

........Looks lame...


that game looks fun lolz
_________________
Posted on: 2008/3/31 1:11
Top
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: What are you currently playing?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/8/24
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posts: 3816
it does aijin

oh got ace combat 6 yesterday finally..playing online and all...haha and i pwned my friend the other day on fifa and call of duty4...

beat him 4:1 with celtic and he was chelsea...then on call of duty4...see who can get more kills...i got 17 kills 2 assists and 1 death...he already died 8 times...so i knew i won...check it bro...

oh and all you ds owners...are you gonna get guitar hero for the ds...its coming out in the summer you know...im soo~ gonna get that game...its gonna rock...
Posted on: 2008/3/31 5:45
Top
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Re: What are you currently playing?
Hikki Obsessed
Joined: 2007/8/28
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Posts: 588
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
Post the video games you're currently playing, comment on it...simple as that. Maybe ask for tips, discuss.

I am playing Shin Megami Tensei:Persona 3, dating sim/rpg...and for the god-knows-how-many-times I failed to get 100% on ffx-2. gotta start again.


I hate when ppl put the dating sim in P3'a genre description.It drives other away.It's not at all a dating sim.But how you can access to strong persona(what you use to fight.They are like the Stands from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.Or like That heartless that Ansem used in the begin of the fight against in KH1).For example,Yukari is a teammate and possible love interest in the game.She represents the Lovers arcana(persona types represented through tarot cards),so when you hang out with her you become closer and your social rank with her goes up.Allowing you to make stronger persona(they are really the Shin Megami Tensei demons and deities,You even can get Jesus and Satan.)of her arcana.And it makes it so you don't have to lv them up as much if you make one while having a high social link of it arcana.VERY helpful very good game.But don't go out and buy it....Persona 3 FES(tival) is coming out in April.It's the same game but lots of twitches add for fun.And a whole new mode of play after beating it.It's actually the direct sequel to the game.


geez, sorry for spurring your hatred, but why isn't it a dating sim? you date people, your relationship gets stronger with them and you can give gifts, certain events happen and you raise your stats to expand your social links. so tell me why not?
_________________
Deus ex Machina
Posted on: 2008/4/1 6:52
Top
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
Re: What are you currently playing?
User on Probation
Joined: 2007/11/7
A/S/L ?/M/CA
Posts: 2803
i wanna be a popstar, i miss that song
_________________

Posted on: 2008/4/2 18:50
Top
  •  p0rong
      p0rong
Re: What are you currently playing?
Hikki Fanatic
Joined: 2008/3/24
A/S/L dunno
Posts: 152
final fantasy 12 agito
_________________
Posted on: 2008/4/4 2:27
Top
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...9>