<1234567...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: What are you currently playing?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
ace combat 6...im about to liberate gracemeria!!!!
Posted on: 2008/4/4 7:24
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Girl/Ovar, Portugal
I'm still playing Puzlle uqest Challenge of the Warlords (DS), and I started Ratchet and Clank Size Matters (PSP) but I can't find a way out of the 2nd level -.-', and in Daxter (which I was playing a long time ago), can't find all the spider's "something (it's in the 50%-at-the-game level).

Next week I shall start playing GTA Vice City Stories (PSP) which I borrowed a friend. I'm not a GTA fan, but it's fun sometimes.

I get to nervous and stop playing, that's why I have so many games unfinished ;_;

Does someone already played any RPG on the PSP? I want one badly, but dunno which to buy.
Posted on: 2008/4/4 10:25
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
crisis core final fantasy VII on psp
Posted on: 2008/4/4 20:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
Post the video games you're currently playing, comment on it...simple as that. Maybe ask for tips, discuss.

I am playing Shin Megami Tensei:Persona 3, dating sim/rpg...and for the god-knows-how-many-times I failed to get 100% on ffx-2. gotta start again.

I hate when ppl put the dating sim in P3'a genre description.It drives other away.It's not at all a dating sim.But how you can access to strong persona(what you use to fight.They are like the Stands from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.Or like That heartless that Ansem used in the begin of the fight against in KH1).For example,Yukari is a teammate and possible love interest in the game.She represents the Lovers arcana(persona types represented through tarot cards),so when you hang out with her you become closer and your social rank with her goes up.Allowing you to make stronger persona(they are really the Shin Megami Tensei demons and deities,You even can get Jesus and Satan.)of her arcana.And it makes it so you don't have to lv them up as much if you make one while having a high social link of it arcana.VERY helpful very good game.But don't go out and buy it....Persona 3 FES(tival) is coming out in April.It's the same game but lots of twitches add for fun.And a whole new mode of play after beating it.It's actually the direct sequel to the game.

geez, sorry for spurring your hatred, but why isn't it a dating sim? you date people, your relationship gets stronger with them and you can give gifts, certain events happen and you raise your stats to expand your social links. so tell me why not?

Is the game solely based on the idea of you strengthening relations?You can get all the Persona except the final 14 without touching the social links.Most of them are just unavoidable at some point.The game doesn't dwell on them.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 23:33
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
fair enough, to each his own
Posted on: 2008/4/6 2:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
fight night round 3 on psp

Posted on: 2008/4/7 0:07
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

jreuij wrote:

that game...didnt get a very good score...it looks too much like advent children...pix i saw from the G.I. magazine looks way to much like advent children...just that one scene i saw...review wasnt that good either...is it good though?...critics can be a little over the top on game reviews...saying that it totally blows when its really not that bad..
Posted on: 2008/4/7 5:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

jreuij wrote:

that game...didnt get a very good score...it looks too much like advent children...pix i saw from the G.I. magazine looks way to much like advent children...just that one scene i saw...review wasnt that good either...is it good though?...critics can be a little over the top on game reviews...saying that it totally blows when its really not that bad..

Game Informer is the most bias gaming magazine on the market.Avoid at all cost.If it's something that they don't like they rank on it and believe me...they hate anything that has FFVII on it.It looks too much like advent children?What the hell does that mean?The cutscenes look good...they are suppose to....You're telling me to make the game look like it;s from 1997 to suit the timeline?The game deserves a 7/10 if anything.Short,one button combat,kick ass cutscenes(all star voice acting in the japanese one,Gackt even return to his role as Genesis) and spiced up a lot of stuff I knew already.It was fun.
Posted on: 2008/4/7 18:15
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
hmm...i'll have to look into it then...G.I just flat out ripped it up then didnt they? they were like...this game is so simple you can beat the battles with your eyes closed...just simple pressing one button the whole battle is simple boring...

and one of the pix i saw did resemble advent children, the place they were at...it was the part on advent children when kadaj and cloud fight on the building and its like sunset or whatever...that pic did resemble that but that was it..everything else seemed to look good in its own ways...
Posted on: 2008/4/8 7:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
I am listening to Konnichiwa-san's MySpace webpage music, "Kingya Hanabi" sung by Otsuka Ai, along with the other songs, including a few short snips by Utada. Konnichiwa-san's MySpace Music
Posted on: 2008/4/8 10:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...9>