Re: What are you currently playing?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
crisis core final fantasy VII on psp

that game...didnt get a very good score...it looks too much like advent children...pix i saw from the G.I. magazine looks way to much like advent children...just that one scene i saw...review wasnt that good either...is it good though?...critics can be a little over the top on game reviews...saying that it totally blows when its really not that bad..

i know and they are way mean...
Posted on: 2008/4/10 19:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
I am listening to Konnichiwa-san's MySpace webpage music, "Kingya Hanabi" sung by Otsuka Ai, along with the other songs, including a few short snips by Utada. Konnichiwa-san's MySpace Music

It's Kingy"o" Hanabi. I love that song.One of my favorite ballads ever.Song with goldfish in them are just good.Don't know why :/."Kingyo" by BONNIE PINK has to be my favorite out of the lot.
Posted on: 2008/4/11 19:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
I am listening to Konnichiwa-san's MySpace webpage music, "Kingya Hanabi" sung by Otsuka Ai, along with the other songs, including a few short snips by Utada. Konnichiwa-san's MySpace Music

It's Kingy"o" Hanabi. I love that song.One of my favorite ballads ever.Song with goldfish in them are just good.Don't know why :/."Kingyo" by BONNIE PINK has to be my favorite out of the lot.

Woo! Bonnie Pink is awesome. =3

How about Kingyo no Hako by Tokyo Jihen?
Posted on: 2008/4/11 20:04
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
bonnie pink... her name sounds familiar...
Posted on: 2008/4/11 20:10
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
crisis core final fantasy VII on psp
I am so jealous(I don't have a psp)!! Is it a fun game?? I was always interested in Zack when I played ffVII. Wish I could have gone to the premiere party thing in San Fransisco XD but I think it would have been a little weird showing up if I wasn't going to buy the game or even had a psp lool

anyways, Im still playing star ocean: 3 T_T I got lazy and played some old games for a while
Posted on: 2008/4/11 20:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:

HELLZ YES,I have to listen to Goldfish box at least once a day!
Posted on: 2008/4/12 9:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:

HELLZ YES,I have to listen to Goldfish box at least once a day!

God, I'm gonna listen to it now. xD It's such an awesome song! Very catchy and I love the use of the organ. Very funky and the solo is pretty cool. =3

I loved Tokyo Jihen's Variety album. It certainly does live up to it's the name. And the ending was quite surprising. It wasn't powerful like Yume no Ato from Kyouiku or Tegami from Adult.

And if jreuij, if you ever watched the anime Gantz, Bonnie Pink is the artist who sung/produced 'Last Kiss' which it's the ending song for the show. And it's such an amazing song from Bonnie. =D

Last Kiss - Bonnie Pink
Posted on: 2008/4/12 11:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
[Sorry for the double post. x-x]
Posted on: 2008/4/12 11:36
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed