Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
nba live 08 on psp

Posted on: 2008/4/13 5:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: What are you currently playing?
guest_Unregistered
I never understand why ppl waste so much money on sports game.I say buy one every 3 years :/ I know some dude that own every NBA live.
Posted on: 2008/4/13 9:51
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I guess its just cause they're big fans of it. If you think of it as this away, you were a big fan of NBA Live like it was your "Halo". Now cause of how big of a fan you are, you would buy it again and again cause of its gameplay. Of course even if the gameplay gets worse from each initial sequel, you will still buy it. (In meaning, Halo was great, Halo 2 flunked, Halo 3 was better than 2 but not then 1)
Posted on: 2008/4/13 11:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
automatic.. Cutee version from albel! thanks!
Posted on: 2008/4/13 13:06
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
still.... playing star ocean 3 >.< gah!! its getting really hard for me!
Posted on: 2008/4/13 16:10
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I wanted to try that game. Never did though.
Posted on: 2008/4/13 16:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
I never understand why ppl waste so much money on sports game.I say buy one every 3 years :/ I know some dude that own every NBA live.

Every year it's just an update on the NBA roster and graphics. xD I don't see the difference. You just play the same game with a small significant difference from its former. And every year it's just a waste of another fifty or sixty dollars on basically the same game.

I don't play video games a lot anymore. I recently handed over my PS2 to a friend and mostly all my FF games now belong to her. I occasionally play arcade games like Bust-a-Move. But nothing much anymore. Maybe I lost interest in RPGs...xD
Posted on: 2008/4/13 17:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Do....but you know what I NEVER playing and I dled at release?Dragonquest IX,the game is good but you know when you are playing a game and it's real epic feeling because you just started?But then you get so into the game that it's not epic anymore(not in a bad way) but captivating because you know so much of what's going on?DQIX never got that way.It stayed epic seeming.To the point that it felt to big for me to ever finish and I stopped caring.The game was too slow pace for me.I still don't know if I got far or not.I can never tell!And let alone I have the bad "DBZ" pace expectation because of Akira's art,but I never feel accomplished in anything I do in that game.It takes 89 battles to go from level 1 to 14 and that's including 2 boss fights,not bad right?But after that it takes 26-31 battles to level up once because your party is 3 members now :/
Posted on: 2008/4/13 17:34
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:

Every year it's just an update on the NBA roster and graphics. xD I don't see the difference. You just play the same game with a small significant difference from its former. And every year it's just a waste of another fifty or sixty dollars on basically the same game.

I don't play video games a lot anymore. I recently handed over my PS2 to a friend and mostly all my FF games now belong to her. I occasionally play arcade games like Bust-a-Move. But nothing much anymore. Maybe I lost interest in RPGs...xD

taiyou...im sad now for what you said about sports games...i love sports games...especially hockey and soccer...i get fifa 0x every year...yea its only roster updates and better graphics but still its fun to play and for next gen series consoles...playing online is the best part to it...i love it...

i only play 360 now...but not as much as i used to...i dont even play my ds that much anymore...sold much of my games so i only have mario, pokemon and cooking mama...i need to but that new games...like "all the world ends here" or something like that...looks cool...
Posted on: 2008/4/14 5:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

taiyou...im sad now for what you said about sports games...i love sports games...especially hockey and soccer...i get fifa 0x every year...yea its only roster updates and better graphics but still its fun to play and for next gen series consoles...playing online is the best part to it...i love it...

i only play 360 now...but not as much as i used to...i dont even play my ds that much anymore...sold much of my games so i only have mario, pokemon and cooking mama...i need to but that new games...like "all the world ends here" or something like that...looks cool...

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you Kon-Kon or anyone else. ^^; Please forgive me! xD

Speaking of Pokemon...Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald wasn't that great. x-x Even though I beat it. But god, it was difficult. xD I was like 'Yes! I finish the game!' and then, there was that Battle Island [god, I can't recall what it was called. xD] thing in Emerald. -.-
Posted on: 2008/4/14 14:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789>