kayoko
Re: What are you currently playing?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

taiyou...im sad now for what you said about sports games...i love sports games...especially hockey and soccer...i get fifa 0x every year...yea its only roster updates and better graphics but still its fun to play and for next gen series consoles...playing online is the best part to it...i love it...

i only play 360 now...but not as much as i used to...i dont even play my ds that much anymore...sold much of my games so i only have mario, pokemon and cooking mama...i need to but that new games...like "all the world ends here" or something like that...looks cool...

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you Kon-Kon or anyone else. ^^; Please forgive me! xD

Speaking of Pokemon...Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald wasn't that great. x-x Even though I beat it. But god, it was difficult. xD I was like 'Yes! I finish the game!' and then, there was that Battle Island [god, I can't recall what it was called. xD] thing in Emerald. -.-

nono...it wasnt offending anyone....not me at least...i was just sad to hear you say that...

and yea ruby sapphire, emerald sucked!!! i had emerald and ruby...both were horrible to the likes of silver and gold...couldnt believe it..hated the battles...the trainers would use hyper potions and stuff over and over again...and they were faster than you...they heal and somehow theyre defense goes up...when an attack would normally do massive damage...they heal and then it does less damage for some reason...hated it...
Posted on: 2008/4/15 6:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

nono...it wasnt offending anyone....not me at least...i was just sad to hear you say that...

and yea ruby sapphire, emerald sucked!!! i had emerald and ruby...both were horrible to the likes of silver and gold...couldnt believe it..hated the battles...the trainers would use hyper potions and stuff over and over again...and they were faster than you...they heal and somehow theyre defense goes up...when an attack would normally do massive damage...they heal and then it does less damage for some reason...hated it...

Oh. o_o I'm really sorry for making you sad. I didn't mean to. ^^;

God, the battles in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald were difficult. xD But I wasn't really frustrated since I don't lose my temper easily. Yet it was extremely hard and all I could do is sigh when all my Pokemon fainted.

Yet ironically...I defeated the Champion with one pokemon. o_O The previous trainers were difficult but I defeated the 'champion' with just one pokemon. ._. In Ruby and Sapphire it's Steve and in Emerald, you face Wally...I think. xD

It's been a long time since I played Silver. Good memories. ^-^ Lugia was awesome. =D
Posted on: 2008/4/16 18:32
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
lugia....ahh~ thats why i loved silver...and the whole traveling between kanto and johto thing...game was super long and fun as heck...nonstop trainer battles...fun trainer battles....loved it
Posted on: 2008/4/17 5:57
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Dont forget the cellphone!
Posted on: 2008/4/17 8:16
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Videogames??
I'm currently playing Mana Khemia~ on the ps2
Posted on: 2008/4/17 12:14
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ioruk wrote:
Videogames??

I wanna play lol is it good????
Posted on: 2008/4/17 14:00
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
konnichiwa-san do you mean "the world ends with you" if thats what you meant then.... GET IT!!! that game is freakin awesome!!! I have the japanese version (subarashiki kono sekai or "its a wonderful world") and Im playing it right now! I LOVE IT!!!! It has a lot of talking (so I dont understand much without a translated guide) but its sooo cool! The main character is named neku (he looks a little bit like an urban sora ) The gameplay is neat too :P
Posted on: 2008/4/17 18:57
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
konnichiwa-san do you mean "the world ends with you" if thats what you meant then.... GET IT!!! that game is freakin awesome!!! I have the japanese version (subarashiki kono sekai or "its a wonderful world") and Im playing it right now! I LOVE IT!!!! It has a lot of talking (so I dont understand much without a translated guide) but its sooo cool! The main character is named neku (he looks a little bit like an urban sora ) The gameplay is neat too :P

yayayaya..that game...saw the review for it and it seems awesome with the double fighting sequences with one on the touch screen and the other on the lcd screen...it comes out the 22nd here unfortunately...next tuesday!!! im selling mario and pokemon for it probably..
Posted on: 2008/4/18 7:14
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i'm playing go! puzzle on psp (i know it's lame... )
Posted on: 2008/4/18 18:44
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

ioruk wrote:
Videogames??

I wanna play lol is it good????

Well I like it~lol storyline wise is great so far only on chapter 4.Music and sfx is great. To me its like watching an anime. Oh yeah its rpg too~
Posted on: 2008/4/19 5:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...456789>