•  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: What are you currently playing?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
I am listening to Konnichiwa-san's MySpace webpage music, "Kingya Hanabi" sung by Otsuka Ai, along with the other songs, including a few short snips by Utada. Konnichiwa-san's MySpace Music

It's Kingy"o" Hanabi. I love that song.One of my favorite ballads ever.Song with goldfish in them are just good.Don't know why :/."Kingyo" by BONNIE PINK has to be my favorite out of the lot.

Woo! Bonnie Pink is awesome. =3

How about Kingyo no Hako by Tokyo Jihen?
Posted on: 2008/4/11 20:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
I am listening to Konnichiwa-san's MySpace webpage music, "Kingya Hanabi" sung by Otsuka Ai, along with the other songs, including a few short snips by Utada. Konnichiwa-san's MySpace Music

It's Kingy"o" Hanabi. I love that song.One of my favorite ballads ever.Song with goldfish in them are just good.Don't know why :/."Kingyo" by BONNIE PINK has to be my favorite out of the lot.
Posted on: 2008/4/11 19:58
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
crisis core final fantasy VII on psp

that game...didnt get a very good score...it looks too much like advent children...pix i saw from the G.I. magazine looks way to much like advent children...just that one scene i saw...review wasnt that good either...is it good though?...critics can be a little over the top on game reviews...saying that it totally blows when its really not that bad..

i know and they are way mean...
Posted on: 2008/4/10 19:36
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
haha...thats awesome...finally my taste in music caught someone's ears
Posted on: 2008/4/9 6:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Posted on: 2008/4/8 10:02
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
hmm...i'll have to look into it then...G.I just flat out ripped it up then didnt they? they were like...this game is so simple you can beat the battles with your eyes closed...just simple pressing one button the whole battle is simple boring...

and one of the pix i saw did resemble advent children, the place they were at...it was the part on advent children when kadaj and cloud fight on the building and its like sunset or whatever...that pic did resemble that but that was it..everything else seemed to look good in its own ways...
Posted on: 2008/4/8 7:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

jreuij wrote:

that game...didnt get a very good score...it looks too much like advent children...pix i saw from the G.I. magazine looks way to much like advent children...just that one scene i saw...review wasnt that good either...is it good though?...critics can be a little over the top on game reviews...saying that it totally blows when its really not that bad..

Game Informer is the most bias gaming magazine on the market.Avoid at all cost.If it's something that they don't like they rank on it and believe me...they hate anything that has FFVII on it.It looks too much like advent children?What the hell does that mean?The cutscenes look good...they are suppose to....You're telling me to make the game look like it;s from 1997 to suit the timeline?The game deserves a 7/10 if anything.Short,one button combat,kick ass cutscenes(all star voice acting in the japanese one,Gackt even return to his role as Genesis) and spiced up a lot of stuff I knew already.It was fun.
Posted on: 2008/4/7 18:15
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

jreuij wrote:

Posted on: 2008/4/7 5:36
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
fight night round 3 on psp

Posted on: 2008/4/7 0:07
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
fair enough, to each his own