Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i also think J-pop is better then C-pop too

tahts kinda weird too me cuz i am chinese

Yeah I'm Chinese too but yet I don't really like that much Chinese music.

me too lolz

everybody loves j-pop or everything japan does or do
Posted on: 2008/4/3 10:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: searching for chinese pop.
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
but i gotta support epik high no matter what...theyre the best in korea!!!

Amen! ^^ [I'm not religious at all though.]

Well, Jpop does have their fair share of cookie-cutter, pop idols who depend on their cute looks, high-pitched voices, and bikini photobooks to keep their career going. xD

But I like Korean pop too. ^-^ I prefer DBSK over any boyband I have listened to or anything from Johnny's. And I love Clazziquai Project. =D Though, i'm still a newbie to Korean pop and Chinese pop is almost obscure to me except a few Chinese artists.
Posted on: 2008/4/3 11:44
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Well, Jpop does have their fair share of cookie-cutter, pop idols who depend on their cute looks, high-pitched voices, and bikini photobooks to keep their career going. xD

hikki-san, ai otsuka, and koda kumi...those three fit the three caetgories...one for each...lol wait ai fits two...gah!!!

hikki-san uses more than her cute looks too...her voice her sense of humor she has...of course she doesnt do that just to keep her career...its just her way of life...thought someone might fee offended by this if i didnt say this...
Posted on: 2008/4/4 7:29
  •  Japan-Fan
      Japan-Fan
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L M
I think Kelly Chen is cool - I'm from England.
Posted on: 2008/4/4 7:59
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Japan-Fan wrote:
I think Kelly Chen is cool - I'm from England.

kelly chen, aka hong kong's goddess of legs
Posted on: 2008/4/4 9:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

hikki-san, ai otsuka, and koda kumi...those three fit the three caetgories...one for each...lol wait ai fits two...gah!!!

hikki-san uses more than her cute looks too...her voice her sense of humor she has...of course she doesnt do that just to keep her career...its just her way of life...thought someone might fee offended by this if i didnt say this...

Kuu does have a photobook. I think...most likely. xD And Ai does fit into the high-pitched voice and cute categories. And Hikki fits into the cute category as well. =3

But I meant J pop idols that really depend on their looks for sales. Like artists/groups from Hello! Project for example. Search Hello! Project and you'll see what I mean. xD Ever heard of Morning Musume? Berryz Koubou? C-ute? Basically, Hello! Project is a collection of female singers and artists all produced by one man, Tsunku. They get thrown in shuffle groups that last for two single releases, have bikini photobooks, and their music is just typical bubblegum pop.

Though, i'm guilty to listening to some work from Hello! Project. ^^;
Posted on: 2008/4/4 13:55
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
But I meant J pop idols that really depend on their looks for sales. Like artists/groups from Hello! Project for example. Search Hello! Project and you'll see what I mean. xD Ever heard of Morning Musume? Berryz Koubou? C-ute? Basically, Hello! Project is a collection of female singers and artists all produced by one man, Tsunku. They get thrown in shuffle groups that last for two single releases, have bikini photobooks, and their music is just typical bubblegum pop.

Though, i'm guilty to listening to some work from Hello! Project. ^^;

I looked up Morning Musume becuase I heard somewhere that they were pretty popular.
I saw a video on youtube and I just don't get it. :/

Quote:

JJ wrote:

Oh God JJ.
Posted on: 2008/4/4 19:16
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

Oh God JJ.

oh what soysoy...whaddayou expect from jj...nice happy thoughts...oh kelly chen is so pretty...she hs a nice voice??? lol no you expect the worst from jj...lol bro that was awesome..
Posted on: 2008/4/4 19:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

Oh God JJ.

oh what soysoy...whaddayou expect from jj...nice happy thoughts...oh kelly chen is so pretty...she hs a nice voice??? lol no you expect the worst from jj...lol bro that was awesome..

theres alot of guys likejj in my school so whos this goddess of legs???
Posted on: 2008/4/4 19:53
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
get use to it...

chii its kelly chen...
Posted on: 2008/4/4 20:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>