Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:
Lol.....let me interrupt this happy, happy circle jerk for just one moment to say a few things.

About the extra admin thing, I'll talk to Q and consider promoting someone, it'll take some thought though and dont' be so sure that anyone named thus far will make the spot.

Why're admins inactive?

I can't and wont speak for Q and Sera though I know that they're being SWAMPED with schoolwork these past days as the term comes to an end.

It's a bit of the same for me but at the same time, I'm honestly getting a little tired. Coming to these forums to moderate, I move posts to proper forums because people obviously can't read, I remove 5-6 signatures because people can't read and I dont want to be a prick and simply start tossing out temporary suspensions.

I WOULD deny specific offenders access to putting up a sig but unfortunately, I'm not quite sure how to do that yet.

I'm just tired of coming on and doing the exact same things over and over again because people can't seem to follow common sense.

Look around, just briefly and take a look at signatures, look at how many of them would need to be changed and imagine doing that on a regular basis, not to mention everything else that's involved.

Enough of my (censored)ing and moaning though. Bottom line, I'll talk to the other admins and see what we can do about picking one of the masses to help regulate the place.

that's the same reason why you guys should make someone share the forum burdens

and i'm ready

Are you really sure that you are ready to take on that duty???

yup, i'm here for more than a year, and i know the stuffs here rather well too

Lol well you've been here more than me so yea you know alot more than me...lol xD
Posted on: 2008/4/4 19:18
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: A PLEA TO ADMINS
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:
Lol.....let me interrupt this happy, happy circle jerk for just one moment to say a few things.

About the extra admin thing, I'll talk to Q and consider promoting someone, it'll take some thought though and dont' be so sure that anyone named thus far will make the spot.

Why're admins inactive?

I can't and wont speak for Q and Sera though I know that they're being SWAMPED with schoolwork these past days as the term comes to an end.

It's a bit of the same for me but at the same time, I'm honestly getting a little tired. Coming to these forums to moderate, I move posts to proper forums because people obviously can't read, I remove 5-6 signatures because people can't read and I dont want to be a prick and simply start tossing out temporary suspensions.

I WOULD deny specific offenders access to putting up a sig but unfortunately, I'm not quite sure how to do that yet.

I'm just tired of coming on and doing the exact same things over and over again because people can't seem to follow common sense.

Look around, just briefly and take a look at signatures, look at how many of them would need to be changed and imagine doing that on a regular basis, not to mention everything else that's involved.

Enough of my (censored)ing and moaning though. Bottom line, I'll talk to the other admins and see what we can do about picking one of the masses to help regulate the place.

and i'm ready

yup, i'm here for more than a year, and i know the stuffs here rather well too
Posted on: 2008/4/4 18:47
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:

Why're admins inactive?

and i'm ready

well, I guess jj's sincerity would push him to take the risk. I'm counting on him.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/4 18:04
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:

Why're admins inactive?

we'll wait till you've already decided who to choose as an admin. it'll also be a help for you mods if you add an extra admin. but its better to choose wisely. we'll wait for your decision.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/4 18:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:

Why're admins inactive?

and i'm ready

Posted on: 2008/4/4 17:19
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
The signature thingy is very true.
Posted on: 2008/4/4 17:12
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:

Why're admins inactive?

and i'm ready
Posted on: 2008/4/4 9:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
GAHHH PEOPLE! I didn't realize you would misinterpret what I meant by my post...LOL WHAT THE HECK. wow 5 pages already since yesterday...Anyway I just thought aijin would be a good admin because he's always active and doesn't start up fights or anything. Oh well whateve lol. O_______o

Posted on: 2008/4/4 8:21
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L

Why're admins inactive?

Posted on: 2008/4/4 7:47
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Marvs wrote:
You can't be ADMIN jj, your dumb as dirt.

well we all know whose gonna be the first one banned when jj becomes a mod here now dont we? he isnt very active anyways...wont make much of a difference to him i bet..

and for being a mod...id have to decline...i said i wanted to be one but honestly im on as much as a used to as i was last semester..school work is becoming more strenuous...im caring more about my grades so honestly id have to put school before this...and im kinda not on anymore...or commenting at least...i just kinda eavesdrop on threads...get laughs and leave after i comment on a few threads...and summer break is coming up so im on a big break from u-net...so if i am to become a mod...i might as well be dead because i prolly wont be on until like august-septmeber....but my vote goes to jj
Posted on: 2008/4/4 7:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>