Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
  Hi!! I'm not new(Sakurablooms13),but....

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hi!! I'm not new(Sakurablooms13),but....
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Hey! guys I never got to formally introduce myself,So I guess I'll take the chance,Some of you know me from a different website,Others seen my name over there and here and well Nice to meet you guys! My name is Vanessa,I'm 19,I'm a really big Hikki fan ,I love all her music.I'm currently in college studying nursing,my birthday is in February,and well I am a gamer-girl,and love dramas and anime. Anyway,I hope to learn,talk and befriend you guys Thank you!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
My Crunchyroll profile.

Lol hello im Christian ppl call me CHICKEN or Chii lol ummm nice to meet you.xD Lets see I love anmie, and korean drama shows and i like to play video games even though im not too good at it lol. I'm a nice person and love to talk to ppl and I like to meet new ppl everyday!!!xD I'm still in high school hopefully gonna be a senior next year lol....xD my birthday is in June 28<---don't forget it lol jk....and your welcome lol

Nice to meet you CHICKEN,interesting name mind if I ask why?

well......my best friend is name Ketchup and the other is Bacon so....my friend knows that I like Chicken srtips so she called me chicken lol and thats how i got the nickname weird right?!?!?!

indeed. you're weird chii

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/4 20:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Hey! guys I never got to formally introduce myself,So I guess I'll take the chance,Some of you know me from a different website,Others seen my name over there and here and well Nice to meet you guys! My name is Vanessa,I'm 19,I'm a really big Hikki fan ,I love all her music.I'm currently in college studying nursing,my birthday is in February,and well I am a gamer-girl,and love dramas and anime. Anyway,I hope to learn,talk and befriend you guys Thank you!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
My Crunchyroll profile.

Lol hello im Christian ppl call me CHICKEN or Chii lol ummm nice to meet you.xD Lets see I love anmie, and korean drama shows and i like to play video games even though im not too good at it lol. I'm a nice person and love to talk to ppl and I like to meet new ppl everyday!!!xD I'm still in high school hopefully gonna be a senior next year lol....xD my birthday is in June 28<---don't forget it lol jk....and your welcome lol

Nice to meet you CHICKEN,interesting name mind if I ask why?

well......my best friend is name Ketchup and the other is Bacon so....my friend knows that I like Chicken srtips so she called me chicken lol and thats how i got the nickname weird right?!?!?!

indeed. you're weird chii

I know I'm weird!!!xD This is part of my personality!!! you likey???
Posted on: 2008/4/4 20:19
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
lol sakura .. why create a thread to introduce yourself? there are many threads wherein you can introduce yourself. lol

I wanted to feel special! *LOL*...I don't know why,sorry if it bothers anyone me creating another one.

it's okay. nice to meet you. I'm macky, mack, soulhunter, hunter, sh14, or whatever you want to call me. I'm hoping to have a good friendship with you here

Thanks!!! I hope to have a food friendship 2.
Posted on: 2008/4/4 21:14
a food friendship? you're pretty hungry huh.

Posted on: 2008/4/4 21:52
hai chii. we all have our own weirdness

Posted on: 2008/4/4 21:54
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Hi!! Im not new(Sakurablooms13),but....
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Dramas + anime + games = yay! bloop!
:3

Oooh you're studying in nursing thats cool, and very admirable too :D for me im a year younger than you but i'm majoring in 2D animation, specifically character development and animation. X3 *huggles* call me lupey
Posted on: 2008/4/4 21:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
My Crunchyroll profile.

hi!!! i'm weezy ...

Posted on: 2008/4/5 0:06
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
My Crunchyroll profile.

konnchiwa venessa ^^

i also love animes and games

btw nice crunchyroll profile
Posted on: 2008/4/5 0:46
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
a food friendship? you're pretty hungry huh.

LOL I got mixed up with the f and g...Sorry
Posted on: 2008/4/5 1:01
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Re: Hi!! Im not new(Sakurablooms13),but....
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Dramas + anime + games = yay! bloop!
:3

Oooh you're studying in nursing thats cool, and very admirable too :D for me im a year younger than you but i'm majoring in 2D animation, specifically character development and animation. X3 *huggles* call me lupey

Thanks...Cool nice to meet you lupey,2d sounds very high tech..must be a lot of work.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 1:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>