Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
hi guys. i have my own art -based portfolio now. just wanna share.

ROOVETTE12'S ARTSTACK

im not finished yet on it's personalizations and tweaks and the templates there is still lacking something (i think)

OMG THAT LOGO! I saw the people that went to SMtown in LA wearing your soshified pink t-shirts *A* and it was the BEST logo t-shirt there! and i was like "whaaaaa that looks so much better than shinee's/etc" WOW ITS SO OSM that i know you who created it * V * omg AND the foam hearts * V * they were so cute! i wish i could've grabbed one/got one but realize that....i wasn't in the forum etc xD

.....LUPEY.. U ATTENDED THE CONCERT ??.. how about the ssf meet-up?? lol

personally im so sad about it COZ IM THE ONLY ONE IN OUR GROUP THAT CANT ATTEND!!! lol. and i was the one who designed majority of the items and ironically i cant come :(

the shirt is a glow in the dark shirt and i made 20+designs before i came up on that final logo.. coz our pilot/leader/founder was so...strict and choosey and.. perfectionist etc etc.. its like a 2 week sleppless nights lol.
and about my foam hearts design, im so happy that jessica of girls generation/snsd/shoujo jidai had it and they took a photo of it

click to see the pic!

im really happy that my fandom for them finally payed off

YESH YESH I DID AND IT WAS A BLAST! and if you are talking about snsd fans meeting up.......lets just say that there was A LOT OF PINKNESS. Awwwwww poor you ;w; i'm sorry that you didn't get to go and what do you mean when you say 'the only one in your group'?

And omg i see what you mean D: well i guess they are very strict ish. ANd yesh snsd fans had so much good STUFF and i kind of wish suju had more and etc. at first i thought there was a table or place that was selling them but then a friend of a friend told me that it was for the forums/fan clubs etc officially so i go all oh ;w; did you design the little towels too? EITHER WAY roovy you TOTALLY ROCK! 8D And sadly i can't see that picture that you showed ;w; but YAY at least jessica got it right? 8D thats BASICALLY giving them something that you yourself made etc.
Posted on: 2010/9/21 20:57
Re: Manga Artists
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
ROOVETTE12'S ARTSTACK

YESH YESH I DID AND IT WAS A BLAST! and if you are talking about snsd fans meeting up.......lets just say that there was A LOT OF PINKNESS. Awwwwww poor you ;w; i'm sorry that you didn't get to go and what do you mean when you say 'the only one in your group'?

And omg i see what you mean D: well i guess they are very strict ish. ANd yesh snsd fans had so much good STUFF and i kind of wish suju had more and etc. at first i thought there was a table or place that was selling them but then a friend of a friend told me that it was for the forums/fan clubs etc officially so i go all oh ;w; did you design the little towels too? EITHER WAY roovy you TOTALLY ROCK! 8D And sadly i can't see that picture that you showed ;w; but YAY at least jessica got it right? 8D thats BASICALLY giving them something that you yourself made etc.

LOL@ alot of pinkness! !
well, the staffs(like me) and volunteers of ourfansites on that meet-up/concert agenda had some everyday meeting on skype convos for almost 2 months. in planning,detailing,ordering etc etc. and im the only one in the group that cant attend coz im here in the phils
but i think its ok now. seeing them in pics and vid are so fun! esp that korea's 2 top broadcasting networds, KBS and SBS covered our meet-up/party hehe!
and my forumers really helps me on builing my portfolio. they taught me how, arrange things, etc etc. i really improved while im on their side tbh.

im happy u liked it luepy!hehe. i think my copies of the items will be shipped after some months bcoz of somne schedule probs. i re-furnished the towel design but it was originally a staff's design .
the items are all pre-ordered on the fansite so they are not 'literally' selling it on the spot :). its all reserved.and we rented a function all to host our meet-up

CLick if the link of the pic doesnt work
Posted on: 2010/9/21 22:34
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Failed Rin vocaloid
Posted on: 2010/10/11 23:36
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
@SwallowTail that's actually quite nice!! Do you draw based on the picture of Rin or based on a model and then draw it as Rin? OR do you just humanize Rin? I like to humanize some anime characters/game characters sometimes XD

^new work-in-progress. I'm using an A3 paper, this time and an array of pencils. It's supposed to be Shou ;-; but somehow it's looking a lot like someone else when I started to shade it. I have a lot to fix. It's looking more like Sebastian Michaelis who's not evil XD;

I used PS to change the levels because it looked too grey. Now it looks weird too.
Posted on: 2010/10/15 5:30
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
@Miharu i draw it from Cosplayer who act as a Rin, who is Shou ? i think something odd with his chin, well show me the finish one
Posted on: 2010/10/19 4:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California

Something I'm submitting as part of my portfolio for the Art Institute. The closer I get, the worse my art is starting to look. Haha...

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/10/19 17:46
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Wow Billy!! You draw??!! O.O nice dude, very nice...
Posted on: 2010/10/19 21:46
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
We have new artist here.....What kind animal is that Billy ? Doesnt look like bear

I'm waiting your artwork more

PS: @ Giga remember our duel
Posted on: 2010/10/20 1:23
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
@GIGAcorrupt: Thank you very much.

@SwallowTail: It's a puppy. =o lol The picture is the two main characters. Uh, it's a dog, the humps on it's back is its spine beginning to potrude. =3

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/10/20 6:45
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Here a little something i did, it was partly for class (sorry about the watermark P:)
My blue iridescent hornbill

and my Angiakasaurus

oh and a close up
Posted on: 2010/12/19 10:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...454647484950>