Anybody here like Otsuka Ai?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Anybody here like Otsuka Ai?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
I love her high voice, but I don't think she could compare to Riyu Kosaka with her SUPER high pitched voice. xDDDD But I love her anyway. :]

Posted on: 2008/4/10 14:17
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I cant find any good videos of her on YouTube. Can anyone please put up links to some PVs or videos with her songs? I keep getting covers by fans and such.
Posted on: 2008/4/10 17:38
  •  LindaLamb
      LindaLamb
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Female/USA
Yeah she's good! i really like Sakuranbo!!!!
Posted on: 2008/4/10 17:59
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
I cant find any good videos of her on YouTube. Can anyone please put up links to some PVs or videos with her songs? I keep getting covers by fans and such.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F0f0UxFC86Y

there thats planetarium for ya...i think this is the pv for it..not sure..everything else is all covers sung by other people..she doesnt have much pv's...anyways..there ya go..no need to thank...im just being helpful..

lol...she kinda looks like chang min-san from dbsk..doesnt she..or rather doesnt he look like her? chang min is the guy on the right to the guy in the middle of tiffy's siggy...see any resemblance? i do...a whole lot...its pretty scary
Posted on: 2008/4/10 18:25
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
maybe they are wins...
Posted on: 2008/4/10 19:41
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:

there thats planetarium for ya...i think this is the pv for it..not sure..everything else is all covers sung by other people..she doesnt have much pv's...anyways..there ya go..no need to thank...im just being helpful..

lol...she kinda looks like chang min-san from dbsk..doesnt she..or rather doesnt he look like her? chang min is the guy on the right to the guy in the middle of tiffy's siggy...see any resemblance? i do...a whole lot...its pretty scary
Hmm....she seems all right. Not too into her music. Any other videos?
Posted on: 2008/4/10 20:17
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
i've only heard one song by ai-chan and it's "PEACH"...it's the theme song of "hana kimi"...i like the strong pitch sound of her voice, plus she's cute...i believe she's 2 or 3 years older than hikki,..=P
Posted on: 2008/4/11 1:48
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
then there is planetarium from hana yori dango season one...
Posted on: 2008/4/11 2:59
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:

Hmm....she seems all right. Not too into her music. Any other videos?

well this isnt a pv of her but its her song...all the other ones...it has random covers for it...but its ai and only ai here...my favorite song from ai otsuka...coming up...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_v75PxqkFZE
Posted on: 2008/4/11 5:51
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
i've only heard one song by ai-chan and it's "PEACH"...it's the theme song of "hana kimi"...i like the strong pitch sound of her voice, plus she's cute...i believe she's 2 or 3 years older than hikki,..=P

nah i think theyre the same age...if not ai-chan is only like a year older...i think she's 26 right now..
Posted on: 2008/4/11 5:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...10>