Baby.Kuma.Chan
Re: Anybody here like Otsuka Ai?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 13 / Female / USA
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
She gonna be 26 next month....Why does everyone talk of her like she's 17?Quote:

Baby.Kuma.Chan wrote:
Hello! Popping in!! ^_^
I like Ai Otsuka's songs. I especially like Daisuki Dayo... I also think she's cute. Like... how a little kid is cute. xD

for one...she just looks really really young...kinda hard to believe that with tha baby face..she'd be older than hikki by one year...but still a great singer nonetheless...love her ballads..best there is...

I agree. When I said that, I actually meant that she looks really young for somebody about to turn 26. And I didn't know how old she was until mentioned....
I know for one thing she looks younger than I would when I'm in my mid-20s...
Posted on: 2008/8/16 23:00
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Ugh it's so hard to find any of her songs on Youtube, and like KS said earlier most of the ones on youtube are covers. T_____T"

Posted on: 2008/8/18 20:13
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Ugh it's so hard to find any of her songs on Youtube, and like KS said earlier most of the ones on youtube are covers. T_____T"

I just surf on youtube and u right lot of it cover if u have song from otsuka ai could u put it here, sry but this the first time I hear that name gomanasai minna san
Posted on: 2008/8/18 22:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Suree...Planetarium is the only one I could find that was not a cover/remix. I like the song. [=
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTBgqGCB_tw

Posted on: 2008/8/19 17:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Thanks now I'm gonna find her album, well maybe my brother will find it 4 me I just tell him and he go
Posted on: 2008/8/20 8:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
There is other places to view videos besides youtube. xD You can always check out crunchyroll and other sites.
Posted on: 2008/8/20 19:56
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
There is other places to view videos besides youtube. xD You can always check out crunchyroll and other sites.

Well actually kinda difficult 4 me downloaded other site like crunchyroll and other, youtube the easiest just copy the info and put at keepvid download and BANG done
Posted on: 2008/8/20 23:20
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
oh..why didnt anyone say so before...i said that ks is at your service..im on it...(searching for videos of ai on youtube) no thanks required..its what i do...i'll find them and post them on here...

found some
edit: chu-lip pv(some dude subbed it though)

kurage, nagareboshi

momo no hanabira
Posted on: 2008/8/21 17:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
oh..why didnt anyone say so before...i said that ks is at your service..im on it...(searching for videos of ai on youtube) no thanks required..its what i do...i'll find them and post them on here...

found some

kurage, nagareboshi

momo no hanabira

I didn't know the new PV came out. xD Thank you for the link. ^^ Ai looks lovely. And I haven't heard 'Momo no Hanabira' in ages. It's a calm, adorable song. One of my favorites from Ai. =3 And Chu-lip is a pretty crazy song. xD The video is even crazier and hilarious. But I kinda prefer the B-side on the single release.

Does anyone have an all-time favorite Ai song?
Posted on: 2008/8/21 20:07
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

found some

kurage, nagareboshi

momo no hanabira

I didn't know the new PV came out. xD Thank you for the link. ^^ Ai looks lovely. And I haven't heard 'Momo no Hanabira' in ages. It's a calm, adorable song. One of my favorites from Ai. =3 And Chu-lip is a pretty crazy song. xD The video is even crazier and hilarious. But I kinda prefer the B-side on the single release.

Does anyone have an all-time favorite Ai song?

though an avid supporter of her..i tend to be picky about her songs...never really trying anything new on her..just listening to the songs i know from her that are good...so my list is limited...but my all-time fave would have to be kingyo hanabi...a reasonable choice others could agree with
Posted on: 2008/8/21 20:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910>