Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678910>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Anybody here like Otsuka Ai?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
well coz I just knew bout Ai-chan I dont know my fav put your fav here KS-san maybe I love it too
Posted on: 2008/8/22 2:17
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
well coz I just knew bout Ai-chan I dont know my fav put your fav here KS-san maybe I love it too

sure...kingyo hanabi (short film clips added)

and yes the girl on the footage is ai-chan...but you all knew that already but enjoy taillow (yes my nickname to you)...lol...
Posted on: 2008/8/22 19:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

sure...kingyo hanabi (short film clips added)

and yes the girl on the footage is ai-chan...but you all knew that already but enjoy taillow (yes my nickname to you)...lol...

Is taillow a pokemon? xD It sounds familiar...

As for my favorite Ai song, I'll go with Kingyo Hanabi also. But she has released a lot of good material. And have anyone noticed that some of titles of her songs are food related or somewhat related to food? ^^ I began to notice that while checking through her discography...xD
Posted on: 2008/8/23 20:53
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
it is actually...hehe

and yea i noticed that her works are food related...see i thought something was weird...but i guess it had some purpose...love cook...love jam...awkward names for album titles but good nonetheless
Posted on: 2008/8/23 21:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
And also individual songs like Sakuranbo, PEACH, Strawberry Jam, Mackerel's can food, etc. xD And did anyone know about Ai having her own sneaker line? Now you can get your own pair of 'rocket sneakers'. =P But it's expensive. o_o

Rocket sneakers here.
Posted on: 2008/8/27 10:37
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
New sneakier line??? OOOOH.
Except I clicked that link, and they don't look much different from an ordinary pair of chucks. And not a very good color selection ! ): And how much are they in USD$ anyway ?

Posted on: 2008/8/27 18:56
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
seeing that its 18,600 yen...in korean money...its not alot....that in won..is close to $20...a little over...wait...maybe im wrong..taiyou said it was expensive...maybe more around $30 then....or if its that expensive...then the $40 range...i wanna get me a pair..though i dont look good in chucks...love the red ones though
Posted on: 2008/8/28 19:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
The economy is weak here in America, so the dollar is kinda useless. It's 18,900 yen so it'll be around 170 or more in US dollars...I believe. I used an converter earlier. And I heard things were expensive in Japan, especially living. I'm not into the whole sneaker thing, but they look pretty good to me. Why not get a pair of 'rocket sneakers'? =P
Posted on: 2008/8/28 19:06
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
The economy is weak here in America, so the dollar is kinda useless. It's 18,900 yen so it'll be around 170 or more in US dollars...I believe. I used an converter earlier. And I heard things were expensive in Japan, especially living. I'm not into the whole sneaker thing, but they look pretty good to me. Why not get a pair of 'rocket sneakers'? =P

wait youre telling me that those sneakers converted to US money is $170!!!???!?!?!?...no way..it cant be...how am i gonna get those now? argh!!!
Posted on: 2008/8/28 19:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

wait youre telling me that those sneakers converted to US money is $170!!!???!?!?!?...no way..it cant be...how am i gonna get those now? argh!!!

Yea, I know. xD It's ridiculous. It's a bit more than $170. But I think you have to live in Japan to order those sneakers. Most likely. D= I haven't browsed through the site much.
Posted on: 2008/8/28 19:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678910>