•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Anybody here like Otsuka Ai?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Ugh it's so hard to find any of her songs on Youtube, and like KS said earlier most of the ones on youtube are covers. T_____T"

I just surf on youtube and u right lot of it cover if u have song from otsuka ai could u put it here, sry but this the first time I hear that name gomanasai minna san
Posted on: 2008/8/18 22:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Ugh it's so hard to find any of her songs on Youtube, and like KS said earlier most of the ones on youtube are covers. T_____T"

Posted on: 2008/8/18 20:13
  •  Baby.Kuma.Chan
      Baby.Kuma.Chan
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 13 / Female / USA
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
She gonna be 26 next month....Why does everyone talk of her like she's 17?Quote:

Baby.Kuma.Chan wrote:
Hello! Popping in!! ^_^
I like Ai Otsuka's songs. I especially like Daisuki Dayo... I also think she's cute. Like... how a little kid is cute. xD

for one...she just looks really really young...kinda hard to believe that with tha baby face..she'd be older than hikki by one year...but still a great singer nonetheless...love her ballads..best there is...

I agree. When I said that, I actually meant that she looks really young for somebody about to turn 26. And I didn't know how old she was until mentioned....
I know for one thing she looks younger than I would when I'm in my mid-20s...
Posted on: 2008/8/16 23:00
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
She gonna be 26 next month....Why does everyone talk of her like she's 17?Quote:

Baby.Kuma.Chan wrote:
Hello! Popping in!! ^_^
I like Ai Otsuka's songs. I especially like Daisuki Dayo... I also think she's cute. Like... how a little kid is cute. xD

for one...she just looks really really young...kinda hard to believe that with tha baby face..she'd be older than hikki by one year...but still a great singer nonetheless...love her ballads..best there is...
Posted on: 2008/8/16 18:50
  •  Wazza
      Wazza
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I feel in love with Ai when I first heard Cherish. Check it out from the Love for Nana soundtrack. It has the same sort of tone as Be My Last by Utada.
Posted on: 2008/8/16 17:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered

Baby.Kuma.Chan wrote:
Hello! Popping in!! ^_^
Posted on: 2008/8/16 14:22
  •  Baby.Kuma.Chan
      Baby.Kuma.Chan
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 13 / Female / USA
Hello! Popping in!! ^_^
Posted on: 2008/8/15 23:39
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
We're on a mission? =D I don't know about buying the single. I would like to sample it first before taking any chances. Besides the A-side. But i'm excited for a new album. xD Her singles are wonderful so far.

oh have you forgotten (lol) we're trying to keep this place alive and going and i sensed that it was drifting a bit..so i caught it before anything bad happened...

but im for sure gonna try to get it the day it comes out..i doubt it though...darn music store..takes too long to get international things in stock
Posted on: 2008/8/15 19:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
We're on a mission? =D I don't know about buying the single. I would like to sample it first before taking any chances. Besides the A-side. But i'm excited for a new album. xD Her singles are wonderful so far.
Posted on: 2008/8/14 20:21
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
lets try and stay on topic please...we're all on a mission now remember? so...who's gonna get it the day it comes out? any takers
Posted on: 2008/8/14 17:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...10>