Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
All right. In this topic, post the songs that really touch you so much they you feel like crying while listening them. Post the songs you find truly beautiful in both melody and passion. Posts the songs that you could listen to for hours and hours and still feel the same way. I am not going to restrict the addition of some of Hikki's incredibly beautiful songs, but try to find some songs that aren't by Hikki so that you can show us how beautiful that song is. Here is my first contribution:

Memory of Lightwave - Noriko Matsueda, Takahito Eguchi (Final Fantasy X-2)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-MhRvg_EEVs

I don't know bout you guys but, whenever I listen to that song, I feel like I left the world and actually found peace somewhere in a white room, laying by myself away from death, away from greed, away from the harshness of life.

Please continue on with the thread. I bet many people would like to hear one of the most beautiful songs you ever heard.

And please try to stay on topic....

i like eternity better
Aijin, you do know that Eternity is basically the same song right?

~Eternity~Memory of Lightwaves is the proper name of the song and yes,I love that song too.Most beautiful song I've heard would have to be "Walking in this Empty Age" by Yoko Ishida.It's about acceptance of your own death.It's not as emo as it sounds.I found it straight from the ending of Texnolyze too.Exactly how you need to see it.
If you or watching/haven't finished or haven't watched this anime DO NOT look at this.Just ask me and I'll upload the mp3 for you.This anime is a must see.I would to have this ruined for anyone.Last 3 mins of Texnolyzed
I'd like to hear it. Can you PM me the link?
Posted on: 2008/4/13 11:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Most Beautiful Song You Heard
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
All right. In this topic, post the songs that really touch you so much they you feel like crying while listening them. Post the songs you find truly beautiful in both melody and passion. Posts the songs that you could listen to for hours and hours and still feel the same way. I am not going to restrict the addition of some of Hikki's incredibly beautiful songs, but try to find some songs that aren't by Hikki so that you can show us how beautiful that song is. Here is my first contribution:

Memory of Lightwave - Noriko Matsueda, Takahito Eguchi (Final Fantasy X-2)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-MhRvg_EEVs

I don't know bout you guys but, whenever I listen to that song, I feel like I left the world and actually found peace somewhere in a white room, laying by myself away from death, away from greed, away from the harshness of life.

Please continue on with the thread. I bet many people would like to hear one of the most beautiful songs you ever heard.

And please try to stay on topic....

i like eternity better
Aijin, you do know that Eternity is basically the same song right?

~Eternity~Memory of Lightwaves is the proper name of the song and yes,I love that song too.Most beautiful song I've heard would have to be "Walking in this Empty Age" by Yoko Ishida.It's about acceptance of your own death.It's not as emo as it sounds.I found it straight from the ending of Texnolyze too.Exactly how you need to see it.
If you or watching/haven't finished or haven't watched this anime DO NOT look at this.Just ask me and I'll upload the mp3 for you.This anime is a must see.I would to have this ruined for anyone.Last 3 mins of Texnolyzed
I'd like to hear it. Can you PM me the link?

I'm uploading it for you right now.I'll pm it toy a soon
Posted on: 2008/4/13 17:14
  •  p0rong
      p0rong
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L dunno
only one song? i cant choose i have heard too many beautiful songs
Posted on: 2008/4/13 17:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Oh god, there is so many songs I considered beautiful. xD But I'll mention one of the many so it won't be freakishly long post.

Eternal Morning [Tablo + Pe2ny] - White [The MV got banned in South Korea, I think. It got an 19+ rating because of the man's suicide at the end. But we don't see him hanging. o_O]

It's so deep, profound, and hauntingly beautiful. It has no lyrics, purely instrumental with it's smooth urban beats, wonderful string arrangement and jarred sounds. It gives the listener free of emotion and thought without being forced to feel through lyrical context. Man, I was blown away from the whole album in general and it's one of my favorite albums. xD I have to listen to it several times every day. And it's pretty creative, a 'soundtrack to a lost film'. It's suppose to be background music for a movie that doesn't even exist. But I come to gradually realize it's a soundtrack to life. Life is the 'lost film'.
Posted on: 2008/4/13 17:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Oh god, there is so many songs I considered beautiful. xD But I'll mention one of the many so it won't be freakishly long post.

Eternal Morning [Tablo + Pe2ny] - White [The MV got banned in South Korea, I think. It got an 19+ rating because of the man's suicide at the end. But we don't see him hanging. o_O]

It's so deep, profound, and hauntingly beautiful. It has no lyrics, purely instrumental with it's smooth urban smooths, wonderful string arrangement and jarred sounds. It gives the listener free of emotion and thought without being forced to feel through lyrical context. Man, I was blown away from the whole album in general and it's one of my favorite albums. xD I have to listen to it several times every day. And it's pretty creative, a 'soundtrack to a lost film'. It's suppose to be background music for a movie that doesn't even exist. But I come to gradually realize it's a soundtrack to life. Life is the 'lost film'.

"think i get it,
so in the beginning a girl enters your world and pulls your head out of the ground
after ward your basically dangling in front of her, like a puppet
and in the end she just drops you, sad...." someone said that in the comments.Great interpretation.
Posted on: 2008/4/13 18:18
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
really nice song taiyou, thanks for sharing it!

though the message of the video is pretty sad.
Posted on: 2008/4/13 18:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

lumad wrote:
really nice song taiyou, thanks for sharing it!

though the message of the video is pretty sad.

Your welcome! =D

If you want the full album from the Eternal Morning project, just ask. ^.^ It's truly an amazing album.
Posted on: 2008/4/13 18:41
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

p0rong wrote:
only one song? i cant choose i have heard too many beautiful songs
I never said only one.

Heres my second contribution:

Baba Yetu - Civilization IV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u3xNXai8D8

This one may be one of the oddest you heard, but you can't help but feel happy listening to this song. It's pure magic.
Posted on: 2008/4/13 20:06
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17, Male, Toronto, Canada
There are few but some songs I come across that make me think "woah, this is beautiful."

Such songs are:

Maki Goto's "LIFE"
Utada Hikaru "SUNGURASU"
Ayumi Hamasaki "RAINBOW"
Christina Aguilera's "I'm OK"
Melissa O'Neil's "Safe Place to Hide"
Posted on: 2008/4/13 21:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>