Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
All right. In this topic, post the songs that really touch you so much they you feel like crying while listening them. Post the songs you find truly beautiful in both melody and passion. Posts the songs that you could listen to for hours and hours and still feel the same way. I am not going to restrict the addition of some of Hikki's incredibly beautiful songs, but try to find some songs that aren't by Hikki so that you can show us how beautiful that song is. Here is my first contribution:

Memory of Lightwave - Noriko Matsueda, Takahito Eguchi (Final Fantasy X-2)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-MhRvg_EEVs

I don't know bout you guys but, whenever I listen to that song, I feel like I left the world and actually found peace somewhere in a white room, laying by myself away from death, away from greed, away from the harshness of life.

Please continue on with the thread. I bet many people would like to hear one of the most beautiful songs you ever heard.

And please try to stay on topic....

i like eternity better
Aijin, you do know that Eternity is basically the same song right?

really?? lolz i didn't know
Posted on: 2008/4/14 0:47
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Most Beautiful Song You Heard
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
oh...final fantasy music is the best to say the most beautiful i think...nobuo uematsu...is the best i think in making such beautiful music...his piano music is the best ive heard...EVER...

i almost cry when i listen to this...its too sad for me to take...not nobuo uematsu though..yuna's ballad from final fantasy x-2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BO-86I51Uek

and yea eternity is really good but sad...i once turned x-2 on then when i heard the intro once to it...i sat there and listened to it...i then realized that i sat there 30 minutes listening to that song..in the intro...it made me think and sit back...
Posted on: 2008/4/14 6:02
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Ahhh I remember that song. Gives me so much memories of FFX and FFX-2. I miss that game....
Posted on: 2008/4/14 6:28
  •  LindaLamb
      LindaLamb
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Female/USA
Alice In Chains-Got Me Wrong

That song is just so great and the singer's voice is awesome!! You can feel the way he really felt while writing it.
Posted on: 2008/4/14 6:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I have so many that I cant think of right now lol but one of them is "All Around Me" by Flyleaf
Posted on: 2008/4/15 11:55
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
oh...final fantasy music is the best to say the most beautiful i think...nobuo uematsu...is the best i think in making such beautiful music...his piano music is the best ive heard...EVER...

i almost cry when i listen to this...its too sad for me to take...not nobuo uematsu though..yuna's ballad from final fantasy x-2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BO-86I51Uek

and yea eternity is really good but sad...i once turned x-2 on then when i heard the intro once to it...i sat there and listened to it...i then realized that i sat there 30 minutes listening to that song..in the intro...it made me think and sit back...

It sounds nice, but I love listening to the Zanarkand one from FFX
Posted on: 2008/4/15 14:51
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

p0rong wrote:
only one song? i cant choose i have heard too many beautiful songs
I never said only one.

Heres my second contribution:

Baba Yetu - Civilization IV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u3xNXai8D8

This one may be one of the oddest you heard, but you can't help but feel happy listening to this song. It's pure magic.

Oh god. xD I use to play Civilization IV on my cousin's computer all the time. Too bad it's all scratch up now. >.< That's a really lovely piece, quite uplifting and epic. =D And it was fun ruling your own civilization...then the world. ^.^

And Yuna's Ballad has a real melancholy feel to it. FF X-2 wasn't amazing, but that's okay. xD I liked the soundtrack.
Posted on: 2008/4/15 17:15
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
mt. gagazet

i just love this one as well...its so calm and soothing...its soo~ good kind of a sad feeling to it when the violin plays a little into it
Posted on: 2008/4/16 7:18
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
i forgot the title of the song but it is played on the funeral/or someone dies.. the song is tooooo cool for me... even its a death song... very solemn...
Posted on: 2008/4/17 14:48
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

p0rong wrote:
only one song? i cant choose i have heard too many beautiful songs
I never said only one.

Heres my second contribution:

Baba Yetu - Civilization IV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u3xNXai8D8

This one may be one of the oddest you heard, but you can't help but feel happy listening to this song. It's pure magic.

Oh god. xD I use to play Civilization IV on my cousin's computer all the time. Too bad it's all scratch up now. >.< That's a really lovely piece, quite uplifting and epic. =D And it was fun ruling your own civilization...then the world. ^.^

And Yuna's Ballad has a real melancholy feel to it. FF X-2 wasn't amazing, but that's okay. xD I liked the soundtrack.
I'm such a bad person. I DLed Civ IV and all the expansions for free. XD

Oh well, atleast I'm having a great time being the japanese civilization. XD
Posted on: 2008/4/17 18:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>