1234...18>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Drama Watch
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Hey everyone, since I've become incredibly interested in J-Drama, I have made this topic. It will really be very similar to my other topics like "A Great Manga Read" and "Most Beautiful Song Heard". This time, we will be posting up recommendations for J-Drama series. My friend recently got me into J-Drama by making me watch one series called "One Litre of Tears". Truly, I was amazed by how great the story and overall production of this series. The lesson it teaches is one that I won't soon forget and the sadness that was brought to the main character won't let my heart stop crying for one second (I didn't actually cry, but I felt like it). One Litre of Tears may be over, but it will always be in my heart as one of the greatest shows I've seen. I would love to watch more series like this and I bet others would like to know some more too. Everyone please post one of your most favorite J-Drama series and discuss about why it is so great. Also post a link to where you can watch that series. You guys already know my recommendation so heres the link for One Litre of Tears:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=1+LItre+of+Tears&search_type=

Come on everyone, join in. Express your love for your most favorite J-Drama series.
Posted on: 2008/4/15 23:55
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: Drama Watch
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
i have only watch so few jdramas, but my favorites are Hana Kimi and Gokusen. both got good stories and very memorable characters. you won't get bored watching these series, especially Hana Kimi, maki orikita is so pretty, and the three dorm heads are so funny!

another one would be the live action series of Detective Conan. which is based on a manga, which spawned an anime series then later they decided to make some live action episodes. though technically this is not a jdrama. but a good find also.

i also wanna take note that the three jdramas had oguro shun in them. damn is he that popular in Japan?

i watched them all in crunchyroll.com

just login the site then search for this series.

oh and the girl playing Ran in the live action conan is sooooooo cute! hehe
Posted on: 2008/4/16 1:30
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I'm already finish watching Hana Kimi (last September 2007) I'm currently watching Honey & Clover, 14 Sai no Haha and Stand Up. I've watched the 1st episode of 1 Litre of Tears. I still haven't continued watching it. Maybe I will next time.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/16 1:39
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
You should. It seriously is amazing. I never cry by any show, but this one was close to making me tear.
Posted on: 2008/4/16 8:14
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
i love jdramas than our local dramas (filipino dramas)!
Posted on: 2008/4/16 9:11
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I have just started getting into the habit of watching them after I watched 1 Litre of Tears (Recommended drama in my first post).
Posted on: 2008/4/16 15:42
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Ooooh 1 litre of tears is good, and my friend recommend it to me too, but for me personally i haven't watched jdramas before, but i've watched quite a few korean dramas and a whole bunch of chinese dramas :3 but that would'nt fit in with this thread lol
Posted on: 2008/4/16 17:02
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I recommened Hana Yori Dango I and II, and Proposal Daisakusen. I'm currently watching Last Friends and 1 Litre of Tears. Great stuff.
Posted on: 2008/4/16 17:03
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
O_O

Where do you watch Last Friends?!
Posted on: 2008/4/16 22:02
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i've watched hana yori dango I & II, hana kimi, and now i'm watching honey & clover... i'm looking forward for the "tramps like us"... my friend says it is good...
Posted on: 2008/4/17 19:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...18>