A/S/L 17/M/Cal
AzN pRiOdE yO!
Posted on: 2008/5/26 1:13
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Re: Drama Watch
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Lol yes Azn Pride! We definitely have the best food! Especially if you love spicy food! I do! I do!
Posted on: 2008/5/26 5:54
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
we're are the best at everything ^^b

Posted on: 2008/5/26 15:07
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
anyone know where i can watch last friends...youtube doesnt seem to have it..
mysoju.com

subbed or what?
Posted on: 2008/5/26 19:16
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Subbed.
Posted on: 2008/5/26 19:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
Anyone watched Nodame Cantabile?

Synopsis

Based on the hit comic book by Tomoko Ninomiya, this is a fun-filled quirky romantic story of two very opposite people.

Megumi Noda, or ?Nodame? is a piano student at Momogaoka College of Music. An extremely talented pianist who wants to be a kindergarten teacher, she prefers playing by ear rather than reading the music score. She is messy and disorganized, takes baths several days apart and loves to eat, sometimes stealing her friend?s lunchbox when it is filled with delicacies.

Shinichi Chiaki, is Momogaoka?s top student. Born into a musical family, he is talented in piano and violin and has secret ambitions to become a conductor. An arrogant multi-lingual perfectionist who once lived abroad in the music capitals of the world as a young boy, he feels mired in Japan because of a childhood phobia.

They meet by accident. Nodame quickly falls in love, but it takes much longer for Chiaki to even begin to appreciate Nodame?s unusual qualities. Their relationship causes them both to develop and grow. Because of Nodame, Chiaki got the opportunity to lead a student orchestra and begins to have a broader appreciation of people's musical abilities. Because of Chiaki, Nodame faces her fears and enters a piano competition. Opportunities open up as both begin taking risks, stretching themselves far more than they ever thought possible.

From DramaWiki

It features many people from Last Friends :D and also Oikawa Mitsuhiro from CASSHERN!
Posted on: 2008/5/26 20:11
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ioruk wrote:
Lol yes Azn Pride! We definitely have the best food! Especially if you love spicy food! I do! I do!

hell yea lolz we asians love spicy foods
Posted on: 2008/5/26 20:33
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
i cant even eat spicy food, because i'm sensitive, but i'll fight the pepper or chili , n then i can resist the hotness, n show that i can eat spicy food too

Posted on: 2008/5/26 20:45
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

Erith wrote:
Anyone watched Nodame Cantabile?

Synopsis

Based on the hit comic book by Tomoko Ninomiya, this is a fun-filled quirky romantic story of two very opposite people.

Megumi Noda, or ?Nodame? is a piano student at Momogaoka College of Music. An extremely talented pianist who wants to be a kindergarten teacher, she prefers playing by ear rather than reading the music score. She is messy and disorganized, takes baths several days apart and loves to eat, sometimes stealing her friend?s lunchbox when it is filled with delicacies.

Shinichi Chiaki, is Momogaoka?s top student. Born into a musical family, he is talented in piano and violin and has secret ambitions to become a conductor. An arrogant multi-lingual perfectionist who once lived abroad in the music capitals of the world as a young boy, he feels mired in Japan because of a childhood phobia.

They meet by accident. Nodame quickly falls in love, but it takes much longer for Chiaki to even begin to appreciate Nodame?s unusual qualities. Their relationship causes them both to develop and grow. Because of Nodame, Chiaki got the opportunity to lead a student orchestra and begins to have a broader appreciation of people's musical abilities. Because of Chiaki, Nodame faces her fears and enters a piano competition. Opportunities open up as both begin taking risks, stretching themselves far more than they ever thought possible.

From DramaWiki

It features many people from Last Friends :D and also Oikawa Mitsuhiro from CASSHERN!
Damn, nearly the whole cast is there!
Posted on: 2008/5/26 21:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...131415161718>