•  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Drama Watch
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
I recently started to watch a lot 1 Litre of Tears. [Finally~ xD I never been really too interested in watching dramas, I just snatch their OSTs. =3] I couldn't go on watching more. ._. Oh god.

try to watch Hana Kimi Japan .. it's fictional but it's funny and dramatic .. but most of the time the scenes are funny.

I heard about the manga Hana Kimi so I'll go check it out then. ^-^ This is the first time i'm actually watching a drama. o_o Never been interested in television in general...xD
Posted on: 2008/4/29 19:37
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
I recently started to watch a lot 1 Litre of Tears. [Finally~ xD I never been really too interested in watching dramas, I just snatch their OSTs. =3] I couldn't go on watching more. ._. Oh god.

try to watch Hana Kimi Japan .. it's fictional but it's funny and dramatic .. but most of the time the scenes are funny.

I heard about the manga Hana Kimi so I'll go check it out then. ^-^ This is the first time i'm actually watching a drama. o_o Never been interested in television in general...xD

I've been interested with Jdoramas when I watched Hana Kimi Japan .. and I'm enjoying jdoramas now ..

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/29 19:44
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
All right everyone. I have been watching Last Friends recently thanks to Kioku fansubs and I got to say one thing and one thing only, WOW.

Seriously, Last Friends isn't a tear-jerker. It's an angst drama, suspense drama. I watched up to episode 2 right now and am currently watching 3. The first episode was great. The second was amazing. Also, Last Friends gives this foreshadow that someone will die everytime when an episode begins. Of course, people might speculate the obvious that the ending will end with Ruka, one of the main characters, will die. HOWEVER, that same foreshadow makes it seem like she will be the last person to die in my opinion. Truly, I have guessed the ending of most movies, dramas I watch and I was usually correct, but this time, I am truly uncertain of the ending.

Overall, Last Friends is a must watch if you can handle angst and INTENSE suspense that it delivers. EVERYONE should have Last Friends in their should-watch-over list.
Posted on: 2008/4/29 23:39
where can I watch Last Friends?

Posted on: 2008/4/30 1:41
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
You have to download it via bittorrent at their website or d-addicts.

After much thought, I have made a full guess at what the ending will be. If you want, I can tell you of my guess and you will see why it has a big chance of being the actual ending.
Posted on: 2008/4/30 8:08
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
1 litre of tears is so old watch that in 2005 anyway, last friends is kind of boring...

Posted on: 2008/4/30 17:25
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
You have to download it via bittorrent at their website or d-addicts.

After much thought, I have made a full guess at what the ending will be. If you want, I can tell you of my guess and you will see why it has a big chance of being the actual ending.

what's next after downloading the bittorrent?

Posted on: 2008/4/30 18:05
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Go to D-addicts and DL it.

Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
1 litre of tears is so old watch that in 2005 anyway, last friends is kind of boring...

What are you talking about?! Last Friends has suspense written all over it! How the hell could it be boring?!
Posted on: 2008/4/30 20:24
after downloading the bittorrent? what should I do next?? I can't watch it either ..

Posted on: 2008/4/30 21:42
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Posted on: 2008/4/30 23:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...18>