<1...456789>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  neXus
      neXus
Re: We Love Hikki-chan, But Why?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
I think i just got Hikki at exactly the right time in my life.

I was looking for something new and and so bought a game called Kingdom Hearts 2 (you may have heard of it...lol!), I fired it up for the first time and was blown away by the intro movie. I didn't want to go straight into the game anymore, I just needed to hear that song. I reset my playstation to listen to it again two or three times before i actually started playing, such was my instant love of all things Hikki!
And as such Passion remains my all time favourite song by anyone ever and long shall it remain so.

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/4/30 13:12
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
great to hear about ur story neXus, its nice sharing with us.

Posted on: 2008/4/30 17:03
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

neXus wrote:

I was looking for something new and and so bought a game called Kingdom Hearts 2 (you may have heard of it...lol!), I fired it up for the first time and was blown away by the intro movie. I didn't want to go straight into the game anymore, I just needed to hear that song. I reset my playstation to listen to it again two or three times before i actually started playing, such was my instant love of all things Hikki!
And as such Passion remains my all time favourite song by anyone ever and long shall it remain so.

KH is the best game ever! ^^

hikki is the best ever!!
Posted on: 2008/4/30 23:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

neXus wrote:

hikki is the best ever!!

AMEN to that!!!
Passion remains my #1 song of all time, especially ~after the battle~ version, so *sniff* beautiful!! *Sniff*
Posted on: 2008/5/1 11:08
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
~after the battle~ is indeed the best version i have ever heard (that wasn't live). I need better words for Hikkis music. Beautiful isnt enough

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/5/1 12:09
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

neXus wrote:
~after the battle~ is indeed the best version i have ever heard (that wasn't live). I need better words for Hikkis music. Beautiful isnt enough

I love her performance in passion ~after the battle~

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/1 17:29
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I love Hikki because her music is something that I really can get 'into'. Growing up, I never found music that I could relate to or enjoy. Somewhere in 1999 downloaded Hikki's First Love by mistake, since then I familiarized myself with a few more songs by the name of Utada Hikaru, and got a few more of her songs; Distance, Final Distance, Colors, Deep River. I think that's how it began.

I didn't become a 'true fan' up until 6 months ago, until I started really to delve into her stuff. I apologize for d/ling your music, Hikki! But I -promise- to buy them all! 2 albums later, I'm an advid supporter of her.

I just hope that she'd pump out music more often and not have us wait 2 years between albums.

It's a bit off topic, but I can't stand the idea of playing KH. I like Square-Enix characters, and I really hate Disney. So I really dislike the notion of having my precious Square characters having their asses handed to them by Mickey Mouse. Needless in saying, I never got to know Hikaru-san through any of her KH songs.
Posted on: 2008/5/1 18:15
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

AngelHikari wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

neXus wrote:

hikki is the best ever!!

AMEN to that!!!
Passion remains my #1 song of all time, especially ~after the battle~ version, so *sniff* beautiful!! *Sniff*

YES IT IS!!! is such a beautiful beautiful song, it just make u want to cry evertime u heard it and when she sang that song on the holiday live speical 05, it was so freakin beautiful (crying more xD)
Posted on: 2008/5/1 20:26
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
That is so true. *sobs as well*

I LOVE the video where she sings Boulevarde of Broken Dreams and then Passion afterwards! I have it on my Facebook page so i can watch it whenever i log in.
It makes me log in more then is probably healthy though... lolz!

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/5/2 13:58
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
it makes me cry as well .. but what makes me cry most is dare ka no negai ga kanau koro and final distance.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/2 17:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...456789>