Re: Dreaming of Hikki
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
another thing about dreams, is that, u dream what u think a lot of most

for example u think of hikki a lot and a lot

u may have a higher chance hat you would be dreaming of hikki its like that

^_^

more u think of something
[for ex. dreaming u would get an A on a subject in school means that u r thinking of it a lot aobut that subject lol ]

its something like that lol ^^

dreams are just your thinking.
Posted on: 2009/1/10 8:48
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
really? i think about hikki everyday lolz but still get no dreams... maybe i should try harder
Posted on: 2009/1/10 17:32
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Huh i think of her all the time. She's usually around the top of my head. I'm always thinking something about her.

Lately i've been trying to shut down this obsession. It's just not good for you. My last dream post kind of showed it. The hikki in my dream tried to get me to say i love you but of course that's silly if i said that i love her.

Then again, that part of the dream could be translated to real life! It's probably saying that i don't want to really love someone yet, which is completely true. Love, in a different perspective means lockdown (love lockdown ) in life. Your stuck if your caught in love. I don't want to be stuck yet.

Has anyone tried analyzing their hikki dreams like this?
Posted on: 2009/1/10 23:18
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
we all love hikki and tats the truth!
Posted on: 2009/1/11 2:58
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Wuh I just had another hikki dream.

This one i can't entirely remember but here we go...

I was with some guy who was dressed in a costume like from Hellboy I & II in a maze filled with several boobie-trapped rooms. The maze was in a castle and Princess Hikaru (Yep) was at the top. Me and the dude needed to rescue her. As we went through the maze, the guy pulled off his mask and suit and revealed that he was really Michael Jackson! He even pulled out an Umbrella so his skin wouldn't get damaged. I told him "We're inside a dense castle! Ain't no sunlight goin to harm your delicate skin!" Or somethin like that. I remember snapping at his umbrella + michael creeped me out. We passed more traps that had swinging axes and flying spears (the classic stuff, huh?) and then my dream gets interrupted by another dream.

I'm eating steak cooked to rare and it tastes delicious. Also talking with my family about my new math teacher and about his cool accent.

Yah sucks i didn't get to rescue Princess Hikaru. I might have but i can't remember now.
Posted on: 2009/1/11 11:21
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Hey Josh,

From an outside point of view, I guess people would see me as obsessed, frequenting a few message boards as often as I do.

I think that I'm just bored-at-work more than anything else. Although I am genuinely interested in what people say, and keeping up to date with news.

It's definitely a good thing to be able to separate yourself from your fandom. Look outside once in a while. I try to, although in my cloistered lifestyle, that is mostly impossible.

Gah, I wish I had more time for my hobbies!

You know, I visit this boards and others like it sometimes four, five, six times a day (especially at times such as these when people are excited and active!) and you know, I haven't dreamt anything remotely Hikaru.

It's fine by me though. I actually would do as you do, Josh and start freaking out and taking it easy on the whole "I'm going to wear Hikki's skin." (just joking for those of you who are stupid enough to not see that as sarcasm) bit if I began to dream of her.

Your dream though.. pretty scary! Anyone else would have been fine.. but it's Michael Jackson.
Posted on: 2009/1/11 18:06
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey Amaterasu,

Nice to hear about your personal life. I don't really have an obsession with hikki's music, I do have my life too. I just get a lot of dreams involving her in some way. Only god knows why Michael Jackson appeared as my rescuing partner...

I dunno... these dreams will probably get worse and more frequent if Utada gets big in the U.S....
Posted on: 2009/1/11 20:00
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i've bet everybody here has there own life and freedom but hikki made a big impact on it
Posted on: 2009/1/11 22:20
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^Ha this is true
Posted on: 2009/1/11 23:07
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
i had a dream, it was not about hikki totally... but i dreamt that i went to her office/ studio... the crew was preparing for her English album release and there was a desk which nobody was there, so I went up and played a little with the gadgets...

After playing them for a while, i press a button and "Come Back to me" was playing, a music version with the vocals... then after listening for a while, i went off to the pantry, all of a sudden i was outside the office putting my shoes on to leave, then i woke up...

A pretty weird dream i had
Posted on: 2009/1/14 17:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...8910111213>