A/S/L 17/M/Cal
HAI!!!
Posted on: 2008/5/2 23:55
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
Re: Dreaming of Hikki
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
i just dream about sumbody i havent met in person yet. but i cant remember!

Posted on: 2008/5/6 20:51
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
My dreams have started debuting HEART STATION songs. That's when i know i've been listening to the album too much.

(But i'm gonna keep on listening because it's awesome )

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/5/28 17:31
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Last night had a dream where hikki appeared FOUR times! 4! In different places!

First time was where she was dancing but in a bikini.. Sounds awesome at first but it wasn't. It was more of a nightmare because she seemed to have gotten a beer belly.. If you can picture that.. *Shakes head with shivers going down spine*

The next one was where she had her costume on from when she was on M-ste while performing beautiful world. She was doing the Can-Can.

Yep.

The next one is more interesting.. I was on a bus ride thru seattle and we came up behind another bus, which had an advertisement. When i looked at the advertisement, I realized it was Utada Hikaru, promoting her new ENGLISH album! She had short brown hair and had like 5 long chain, gold necklaces! The same that rappers wear! There was a word next to her face saying something like sparkle.. It was a little blurry and i didn't have enough time to get a good look at it before my next dream started. Wut if sparkle is the name of her new album..?

The last one was where i was in this kinda international mall that has this arcade. In the arcade had this huge Tv with Utada performing in her budokan concert! I thot someone must have slipped in the dvd..

That's the most i've ever dreamt of her in one night...
Posted on: 2008/9/21 13:54
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Dude I need to start listening to her music even more than I do now, I want to have these awesome dreams!
Posted on: 2008/9/21 16:53
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Last night had a dream where hikki appeared FOUR times! 4! In different places!

First time was where she was dancing but in a bikini.. Sounds awesome at first but it wasn't. It was more of a nightmare because she seemed to have gotten a beer belly.. If you can picture that.. *Shakes head with shivers going down spine*

The next one was where she had her costume on from when she was on M-ste while performing beautiful world. She was doing the Can-Can.

Yep.

The next one is more interesting.. I was on a bus ride thru seattle and we came up behind another bus, which had an advertisement. When i looked at the advertisement, I realized it was Utada Hikaru, promoting her new ENGLISH album! She had short brown hair and had like 5 long chain, gold necklaces! The same that rappers wear! There was a word next to her face saying something like sparkle.. It was a little blurry and i didn't have enough time to get a good look at it before my next dream started. Wut if sparkle is the name of her new album..?

The last one was where i was in this kinda international mall that has this arcade. In the arcade had this huge Tv with Utada performing in her budokan concert! I thot someone must have slipped in the dvd..

That's the most i've ever dreamt of her in one night...

lol bikini huh .. I haven't dreamt of her again I'm looking forward to it

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/9/21 23:15
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Eeeerrrrr Josh u make make have a nightmare... Hikki wear bikini and beer belly arrrrrghhh.

Btw yesterday I dream of her at last Josh didn't steal my dream again ^o^..... but in my dream we just sit down and nothing just look at each other. Man just look at Hikki make me numb.
Posted on: 2008/9/22 5:55
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Btw yesterday I dream of her at last Josh didn't steal my dream again ^o^..... but in my dream we just sit down and nothing just look at each other. Man just look at Hikki make me numb.

Ha ha Ha! Those dreams are awesome too! Ta just stare at a beautiful face...until you wake up where it becomes kinda sad cuz you want to dream more
Posted on: 2008/9/23 16:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...13>