•  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Dreaming of Hikki
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Btw yesterday I dream of her at last Josh didn't steal my dream again ^o^..... but in my dream we just sit down and nothing just look at each other. Man just look at Hikki make me numb.

Ha ha Ha! Those dreams are awesome too! Ta just stare at a beautiful face...until you wake up where it becomes kinda sad cuz you want to dream more

I dream about her again wow ^o^ maybe because I play her song when I was sleep work. A bit vulgar cos in my dream she showing her mole ( you know what I am saying ), don't think dirty okay nothing happen after that, we just laughing and talk what u'r ridiculous thing that u ever do
Posted on: 2008/9/23 20:51
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Btw yesterday I dream of her at last Josh didn't steal my dream again ^o^..... but in my dream we just sit down and nothing just look at each other. Man just look at Hikki make me numb.

Ha ha Ha! Those dreams are awesome too! Ta just stare at a beautiful face...until you wake up where it becomes kinda sad cuz you want to dream more

I dream about her again wow ^o^ maybe because I play her song when I was sleep work. A bit vulgar cos in my dream she showing her mole ( you know what I am saying ), don't think dirty okay nothing happen after that, we just laughing and talk what u'r ridiculous thing that u ever do

I just saw the video a few days ago about her mole.
Posted on: 2008/9/24 17:17
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
hahahaha.... i saw that vid...in the center...wahahaha... shows that hikki is really very open to her fans...=P
Posted on: 2008/9/26 21:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
I do not allow myself to dream of Hikki anymore. I am scared her Daddy or his minions will chase me down, if I, for example, post one of her marvelous concert music videos online. My Utada channel on YouTube has been moribund for months, as all I have left of Utada there are creative mashups and FanVids. All her true interview and concert performances get taken away from me, when I save them. I believe her Daddy or her Organization or his Hirelings do this. Then, several weeks later, the same videos end up posted somewhere else by other means. It is downright weird or strange, and creeps me out. Nobody else on the web is so peculiarly active in pursuing intellectual property rights, save maybe Hollywood and a few other studios: Certainly, Asahi TV among them. I hope Hikki has been introduced more broadly to Chinese people through the three Chinese websites I previously found and posted here on UtadaNet.com. If you search YouTube.com using ItaloSuave you will find many of my favored Music Videos. Alas, they are not Utada music videos. If I did that, they would disappear. The idea is to introduce Utada to her Audience, not keep her from us. People into money are shortsighted. Come to think of it, maybe I need to take more "the short view" myself, heh heh. My Utada Playlist -- See What's Newly Missing ??!!
Posted on: 2008/9/26 21:58
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Mmm. That's a shame to hear. It's odd in that you're such a Hikaru fan and they seem to have a knack at targeting you. Then still, whom else would they target? ^___^

They own the rights to the material, after all. IMO, it certainly would not hurt them to allow some of the content roam free on the Internet. But some things would affect the amount of sales. From a business perspective, we must understand.

Anyway, this thread is very amusing. No, I've never dreamt of Hikki - nor do I really deign to do so.
Posted on: 2008/9/27 11:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
@amaterasu u got my attention.
U know what from what I read, the only thing u can do only mock Utada Hikaru, mock her music ability, mock other member in this site mock thread related to Utada Hikaru. Just to make u get the attention, that just more like a kid that want a candy so he weeping all over the place. Coz no one dare to say this to you , so quit whining. This is the first and the last I give u a comment.
Posted on: 2008/9/28 4:43
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I think you've misunderstood what he's written. His post doesn't have anything to do with what you've said. In fact, his post isn't inflamatory at all, I don't understand where you're coming from.

All he's saying is that it's too bad they try to take their content off of the internet, but it's probably motivated by business interests.
Posted on: 2008/10/1 17:12
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Guys stay on topic.
Posted on: 2008/10/1 20:16
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

BlueOrca wrote:
@amaterasu u got my attention.
U know what from what I read, the only thing u can do only mock Utada Hikaru, mock her music ability, mock other member in this site mock thread related to Utada Hikaru. Just to make u get the attention, that just more like a kid that want a candy so he weeping all over the place. Coz no one dare to say this to you , so quit whining. This is the first and the last I give u a comment.

??????????????????????????????????????????????
Posted on: 2008/10/2 11:23
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

neXus wrote:
Then i shall make it my new religion!
The Church of Hikaru/neXus.
*Believebelievebelieve*

mine is kinda dirty, so lets not say it