<12345678...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Dreaming of Hikki
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Another hikki dream popped into my head last night.. it was crazy.

I was dreaming that i was riding in my friends car and we were going to school. When we turned the radio on, this interesting song was playing. At first i didn't care wut the song was like but then i noticed that the background sounded like "Boku Wa Kuma!" The song had that same basic two-chord track playing in the back and there was this faint sound that sounded like a chorus singing boku wa kuma, kinda like that one part in Niji-iro Bus where it sounds like a hikaru choir as a back up.

The thing is the song was in english and it had this R&B feel to it.. And it was a women's voice.

My immediate reaction when i heard the BGM was "Who the heck is this???! They stole Hikaru's track! OMG! Who... wait a minute.. could this be... Utada?! This is her newest song? And it's playing in the U.S. already? WUUUUUT??"

Yah and then i woke up

Nutty stuff can't wait for more!
Posted on: 2008/10/3 14:44
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Nice dream Josh but how is feel two song niji iro basu de and boku wa kuma in one song ^o^.
Lately I am not sleep well, but I got a dream that no one want's to dream bout it.
I am at Hikki's funeral.... yes she die no explanation why she died. I'am wearing a black suit and a lot of ppl there with black suit and dress. First I don't know who's funeral. But when I saw the pict it was Hikki, a lot of ppl cried there.I just numb cant say anything.... Weird dream huh
Posted on: 2008/10/3 19:54
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
wow... josh's dream is special... he can even hear music in his dream... lol... i can't hear music in my dreams, usually they are "silent" dreams...

I think josh is just too excited about the upcoming English album?
Posted on: 2008/10/3 20:42
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
@amaterasu u got my attention.
U know what from what I read, the only thing u can do only mock Utada Hikaru, mock her music ability, mock other member in this site mock thread related to Utada Hikaru. Just to make u get the attention, that just more like a kid that want a candy so he weeping all over the place. Coz no one dare to say this to you , so quit whining. This is the first and the last I give u a comment.

Excuse me for ranting.. I feel as though it's warrented right now, after being personally attacked.

I wonder if you're the same person who seems to hate me on the other forum? The one that doesn't exist anymore...

Mock her music ability? I don't recall ever doing so. I'm a very big fan of hers. I'm listening to Making Love right now, and thoroughly enjoying it. I also AM a member of this message forum after all. That's a slight clue as to my status as a fan/not-fan. Ever so slight.

From what I gather from the above post, you are not the brightest crayon in the box. You're probably some tone of grey... My words in the previous post were both genuine and honest. This is a funny thread and I enjoy coming to this place and getting updates about Hikki and talking about her works and herself.

I also fail to see instances in which I whine. Go through these forums and feel free to search for posts under my name.. and then quote them as evidence right here.

And you'll have to excuse me for not being willing to strap myself to a bomb for Hikaru - as much as I love her. I'm not a crazy fan that wants to throw her in a big tupperware container or collect skin and hair samples. Are you? Is this why you hate me?

Back on topic. What do you guys to do dream about Hikki? Do you think about her, or just listen to her music a lot? I've pissed most of my friends (and family) off to 'always' listening to her music (guilty as charged, lol). But I haven't dreamt anything of this sort yet. Not as though I mean to.. I'm just curious.
Posted on: 2008/10/3 20:43
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

Back on topic. What do you guys to do dream about Hikki? Do you think about her, or just listen to her music a lot? I've pissed most of my friends (and family) off to 'always' listening to her music (guilty as charged, lol). But I haven't dreamt anything of this sort yet. Not as though I mean to.. I'm just curious.

I've not been able to dream of her yet... I think I listen to her music a lot... I don't think about her too often, not until every minute of my life... from time to time maybe... hahaha

I think i've pissed off my mom, because she totally cannot accept her music, much less Hikki herself, she would go complaining about my desktop's wallpaper because I had a photo of Hikki as wallpaper..
Posted on: 2008/10/3 20:56
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Basically all the music that I listen to is her music. I need to expand my library somewhat. I'll try some other popular artists.. sometime. I have something against listening to English music. Perhaps it's because I fear that I'll become like everyone else. This is a petty fear, isn't it?

I used to have a Hikaru image on my laptop. The background bit. It was of her and Kuma-Chang. A picture of her in some tan-coloured checkered pajamas. Maybe you'd know from this description?

I think that a person probably has to think about her very often to dream about her. Then again, there are dreams that are completely random, and we never have control over our subconcious thought processes.

The most recent dream that I remember is of bringing my mother to the hospital in a wheelchair, and meeting a black guy named John who was getting his new prosthetic arm attached. I don't think about any of the above subjects.. yet still I dreamt. Strange, huh?
Posted on: 2008/10/3 22:58
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Guy's if anyone got problem with other member plz use PM it's not polite put in here. Thank You
Posted on: 2008/10/3 23:31
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
Basically all the music that I listen to is her music. I need to expand my library somewhat. I'll try some other popular artists.. sometime. I have something against listening to English music. Perhaps it's because I fear that I'll become like everyone else. This is a petty fear, isn't it?

I used to have a Hikaru image on my laptop. The background bit. It was of her and Kuma-Chang. A picture of her in some tan-coloured checkered pajamas. Maybe you'd know from this description?

I think that a person probably has to think about her very often to dream about her. Then again, there are dreams that are completely random, and we never have control over our subconcious thought processes.

The most recent dream that I remember is of bringing my mother to the hospital in a wheelchair, and meeting a black guy named John who was getting his new prosthetic arm attached. I don't think about any of the above subjects.. yet still I dreamt. Strange, huh?

I have been listening to other jpop artist as well... like arashi and NEWS... i can say that 80% of my media library are all jpop, the remaing 20% are English songs...

I agree with you that someone must think of her very often to dream about her... well... you say dreams are random, and it is not true... if we have control over our dreams, then one would dream of Hikki everytime
Posted on: 2008/10/4 2:34
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
It's said that those who are really smart have control over their dreams.. Like if the dream was hikaru's funeral, then the person would realize that this can't be true yet and that it's just a dream.

For me, i do think about her a lot but only from a observer/fan perspective. None of that "in love" crap. I'm just so impressed with her talents, ideas, and lifestyle that i end up dreaming about her. And my dreams reflect wut i think of her. They've always been from an observant view. The closest i've gotten was acting like a close friend of hers.. Which is as close as i would want to get.

My hikki dreams can't be the result of my playlist being completely flooded with hikki musik, cuz i've got Santana, jack johnson, one winged angel, etc. on the list too.

Heh heh i'm really excited for the next album, how it will do this time around now that she plans on making it somewhat more appealing to the crowd.
Posted on: 2008/10/4 14:15
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Come on guys this supposed to be fun thread, u know L ( not L in the Death Note ^o^) we are used to making fun Josh Dream and he doesn't mind about that.

Eeeeeerrrr Josh do you mind if we do that in the past gomen gomen if you mad

Okay back to topic
@ Josh when u hear new English song do you remember the lyrics what about it u sure a lucky person the first one who hear it tell me curious here
Posted on: 2008/10/4 19:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...13>