Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Dreaming of Hikki
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Come on guys this supposed to be fun thread, u know L ( not L in the Death Note ^o^) we are used to making fun Josh Dream and he doesn't mind about that.

Eeeeeerrrr Josh do you mind if we do that in the past gomen gomen if you mad

Okay back to topic
@ Josh when u hear new English song do you remember the lyrics what about it u sure a lucky person the first one who hear it tell me curious here

Nah i don't care if u guys make fun of my dreams and stuff..

When i heard the song, it felt like prisoner of love and Niji-iro Bus, like the beats and feel of the songs mixed together. The english lyrics from those songs were mixed together too to make up the song i heard in my dream, like parts where she said "stay with me, my baby.. say you love me too...Everybody feels the same.." Stuff like that. Hikaru also kept saying "I am a Bear"...

Pretty weird but interesting
Posted on: 2008/10/4 21:28
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Come on guys this supposed to be fun thread, u know L ( not L in the Death Note ^o^) we are used to making fun Josh Dream and he doesn't mind about that.

Eeeeeerrrr Josh do you mind if we do that in the past gomen gomen if you mad

Okay back to topic
@ Josh when u hear new English song do you remember the lyrics what about it u sure a lucky person the first one who hear it tell me curious here

Nah i don't care if u guys make fun of my dreams and stuff..

When i heard the song, it felt like prisoner of love and Niji-iro Bus, like the beats and feel of the songs mixed together. The english lyrics from those songs were mixed together too to make up the song i heard in my dream, like parts where she said "stay with me, my baby.. say you love me too...Everybody feels the same.." Stuff like that. Hikaru also kept saying "I am a Bear"...

Pretty weird but interesting

Well actually not making fun of your dream, u know what I am saying, it just u got dream dream about her and a lot better than me (jealousy here ^o^).

Getting curious here what the title
Posted on: 2008/10/4 22:00
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I didn't catch the title sadly

I woke up after i realized that the singer was hikki.. It's like my mind was playing this game/joke with/on me by making up this hikki dream with all these different songs and words and when i realized it was hikki singing, it quit and turned the dream off and ran back to work for me.. Which is where i woke up..
Posted on: 2008/10/4 22:42
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
No u should not know the title or the Islandrecords will bring u to the court coz telling the public the title before it released Napster
Posted on: 2008/10/4 23:45
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i haven't dream about hikki for a long time now.....
Posted on: 2008/10/5 7:13
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Maybe u should sleep more aijin
Posted on: 2008/10/6 7:04
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
LMAO i should try that huh
Posted on: 2008/10/6 18:30
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Another hikki dream popped in my head last night...

This has got to be like the 7th dream I've had! Wanna hear it? Well too bad i'm telling it anyway:

I was watching tv at night, on the couch, and i flipped to mtv and some MTV Music Awards was on! I checked it out and after two seconds, I got really drawn in. In my dream i said "... wait. That's 'Sanctuary'"!

They were playing Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru as the opening!

The stage was all sapphire kinda blue and bright shining lights were illuminating the stage. Then outta nowhere, Utada Hikaru walks out from backstage in this beautiful, elegant, white glowing dress and walks up to the podium at the front of the stage! The lights really made her look angel like and just glowy, if you know wut i mean. Really fantastical. Her face, body structure, and hair looked just like from when she was performing exodus '04. I think the video is still up on youtube..

Anyway

The camera zoomed in on her face and the title "Queen Utada" appeared next to her face. Then she starts making a speech (In Japanese!.. I even checked the channel to see if this was held in japan but it was in the U.S.!.. I know.. Some dreams are really weird) and says, exactly how a queen would say it, "we have gone thru many battles and fought thru many hardships, but now we are finally entering a new era, filled with growth.. and peace. Welcome! To the year of 2009!"

^WUUUUUUUUTT?! 2009? I'm watching the future?

After that, fireworks just exploded from behind her with a dazzling display of colors and images. It was really cool.

Commercials

When it came back, Timbaland was doing one of those little Music Awards skits with hikki. I couldn't remember much of that part cuz i fell asleep on the couch... In my dream! I fell asleep in my dream! How does that happen!?

These dreams i get are insane!
Posted on: 2008/10/18 13:11
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Okay that's interesting dream

Question:
Since that the future how she look like ummmm UI mean her hair or what she wear.
Did she perform something ?
Posted on: 2008/10/19 5:15
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Okay that's interesting dream

Question:
Since that the future how she look like ummmm UI mean her hair or what she wear.
Did she perform something ?

From wut i remember she looked a lot like she did in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngy1tMVwT00

Her hair, face, makeup, looked a lot like that in my dream. She didn't really sing anything from wut i remember but she did make that cool speech.. confusing speech. It was weird cuz she was speaking japanese with this queen like tone but her english voice was heard at the same time, saying wut i said in my post above.

As to what she was wearing, i kinda described (best i could) in my original post. She just had this white glow on her with her dress and kinda white kinda vanilla colored makeup..
Posted on: 2008/10/19 14:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...13>