•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Dreaming of Hikki
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
I dream of her last night, she kinda in some cooking competition, and i was sort of like an official of that competition... Everyone has to vote for the winner... and at the end of the competition, I am suppose to announce the winner, and "Hikki!" was what i said...

After the whole event, when everyone is packing up to go, i went up to ask for her autograph with a friend, and she agreed but i have nothing for her to sign on, so i asked her if she could sign at the back of my iPod... she also wrote a message like "good to know you, ganbatte!" when she was about to sign off, a text message woke me up

that's cool at last you dreaming Hikki
Posted on: 2008/10/30 5:26
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

that's cool at last you dreaming Hikki

Yeah...

That's the first time...
Posted on: 2008/10/30 5:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i had an dream of her last week...kinda fuzzy but i can remember her singing in an hall an singing one of her new English albums songs and it was about an dream(the song) wasnt a really good song but wasnt bad either. im curious if it becomes a song in real life when the album is released
Posted on: 2008/11/1 8:41
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

woot wrote:
i had an dream of her last week...kinda fuzzy but i can remember her singing in an hall an singing one of her new English albums songs and it was about an dream(the song) wasnt a really good song but wasnt bad either. im curious if it becomes a song in real life when the album is released

Wow you can hear her singing in your dream, do you remember the lyrics , just curious
Posted on: 2008/11/2 4:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

woot wrote:

Wow you can hear her singing in your dream, do you remember the lyrics , just curious

eum...lemme think it is kinda fuzzy because when i woke up i was like...woooot but now.... eum...something like this:

if i only could remember how you were
then could finally say goodbye to you
only in my dreams i could see you again

then it becomes really fuzzy sorry more then this i cant remember. the melody was...well...not a dance song but not an ballad either..dunno how to describe it. cant put an song that has the same rhythm typical hikaru like rhythm i say :P
Posted on: 2008/11/2 7:24
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

woot wrote:

Nice dream there. haha.

Btw, welcome back, I know who you are.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/11/2 7:28
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

woot wrote:

Nice dream there. haha.

huh ? you know who is he
Posted on: 2008/11/3 21:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

woot wrote:

Nice dream there. haha.

huh ? you know who is he

who says im a ''he''
Posted on: 2008/11/4 1:25
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Oh u were she then, but who r you and why macky said welcome back
Posted on: 2008/11/4 20:12
  •  Unregistered