<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Re: Fav Gackt Song
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
lol I thought the young gackt in that movie was a girl for a while XD I loved that movie! it was really well done

I think my favorite Gackt song is... Solitary *fan girl scream* I do like Mizerable, Vanilla, Wasurenai Kara, Dooms Day, Dybbuk, Todokanai Ai to Shitteita no ni Osaekirezu ni Aishitsuzuketa, Metamorphoze, Kimi ga Matteiru Kara, Redemption, and Dears quite a lot too
Posted on: 2008/5/1 22:27
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
Have you guys seen that vampire movie he was in with Hyde?

Moon Child was pretty good.It had a funny start.Gackt youthfulness showed strong enough to actually make me feel like he aged in the course of the movie.He's come to be a great actor.He's still on that 18 century durama right?

yes i believe so, but i think that series ended, and it was Fuurin Kazaan or something. Moonchild :3

Though sadly that he will retire soon or something, i watch a japanese news thingy and they were talking about it and gackt did a mini performance. Darn.....i don't want him to retire yet D:
Posted on: 2008/5/1 23:10
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Only liked him in malice mizer... listen to some stuff post-MM never got into it. He needs mana-sama IMO. But he sure can play piano! With his legs crossed at that... His MM days can not be beaten...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/5/2 16:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Favorite Gackt songs...xD Let me ponder for a moment. I haven't listened to Gackt in ages.

That Ai picture is hot.And Leeca,Birdcage,Kimi dake wo,
U+K,Mizerable and Tsuki no Uta are my favorites.

Those are scans from her Love Piece album. Ai does look really cute with short hair. ^-^

Is he supposedly going to retire in 2010? o_o I feel pretty sad. I guess it depends on his health, he smokes like a chimney. ._.; I can't really imagine Gackt leaving the music industry even though he isn't really active anymore. [I haven't even listened to his latest single. o_o]

And what happened to SKIN? x-x I guess they died out like all the other Yoshiki projects.

Aritake no Ai de always makes me smile. xD I can't help but to feel bubbly everytime I listen to that song.
Posted on: 2008/5/3 9:43
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Yea he kept hinting at it that he was going to retire, but even now, i'm not even exactly for sure that he will retire. But i agree, it feels weird for him to leave the industry like that lol :3 and i think skin was like 1 time thing or something since most ppl think it might end up badly since they got members that are used to doing independent stuff or a dominating person in thier career. Yea he hasn't really been active lately except for that drama but yea.
Posted on: 2008/5/3 14:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Yea he kept hinting at it that he was going to retire, but even now, i'm not even exactly for sure that he will retire. But i agree, it feels weird for him to leave the industry like that lol :3 and i think skin was like 1 time thing or something since most ppl think it might end up badly since they got members that are used to doing independent stuff or a dominating person in thier career. Yea he hasn't really been active lately except for that drama but yea.

Nah SKIN still is gonna release an album I hear.I need to get over Miyavi's last album so they better.I'm so disappointed in him :/ That album sucked grapefruits.He need to cut the Kabuki boiz bullcrap loose.He's far more talented than that :/
Posted on: 2008/5/11 11:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:

Nah SKIN still is gonna release an album I hear.I need to get over Miyavi's last album so they better.I'm so disappointed in him :/ That album sucked grapefruits.He need to cut the Kabuki boiz bullcrap loose.He's far more talented than that :/

Oh god, I didn't hear his newest album yet except for the last tracks. I didn't like his singles for his latest album. But I love his prior work. =D The guy is a really talented musician and lyricist but...

And I liked it when he looked less visual. o_o [He always dressed weird anyways and dyed his hair in all the colors of rainbow. xD] I usually don't care how a musician looks since it's pretty shallow but...what the heck happened to Miyavi? o_O
Posted on: 2008/5/11 12:03
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:

Oh god, I didn't hear his newest album yet except for the last tracks. I didn't like his singles for his latest album. But I love his prior work. =D The guy is a really talented musician and lyricist but...

And I liked it when he looked less visual. o_o [He always dressed weird anyways and dyed his hair in all the colors of rainbow. xD] I usually don't care how a musician looks since it's pretty shallow but...what the heck happened to Miyavi? o_O

I know. Its like "what the hell happen to him?" before it was great, now...........its like.....your scaring me a bit more than neccessary...
Posted on: 2008/5/12 20:06
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
I keep hearing about this Miyavi dude lol and I saw some pics too he's pretty hot lol never heard his music.
What? Gackt's retiring! He can't retire! Not yet!
I never heard stuff from his MM days but I do have a few fave songs that I like:
12 Gatsu no Love Song/December Love Song
Story
Aritake no Ai de
Papa Lapped A Pap Lopped (Such a strange name for a song lol)
and Missing
I like Redemption a lil too.
Posted on: 2008/7/9 13:41
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/Female/Tallahassee, FL
Seceret Garden
Returner
Doomsday
Storm
Kimi ga Matteiru Kara
He's such a talented musician. It's too early for him to retire! Not yet! Not yet!! I haven't heard any of his new songs yet. T_T
Posted on: 2008/7/17 17:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>